Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nk3323

12 team PPR . Please rate my team WHIR

Had 5th pick in the draft.   12 teams PPR  6 points for all TDs

QB  -T Brady
 M Stafford

RB - L'Veon Bell
M Ingram

R Mathews
I Crowell 
Chris Johnson 

WR - Demaryius Thomas

A Jeffery

Steve Smith 
Marvin Jones 

M Bennett

Vikings

A couple of key decisions I was thinking over during the draft.  Jeffery over Evans.  Matthews over Langford

Solid team your in good shape. I would've picked another wr over sr personally but aside from that your solid across the board. I'd try to cuff bell if possible though..

Your team will be solid second half of the season. I think its going to be rough starting Stafford and Matthews. I would have tried to pick up DeAngelo.

Also would have picked Langford over Matthews. Good choice on Alshon though.

i was thinking i'd rather pick guys that have season long value rather than spending a 7th rounder on someone just for 3 weeks

Good team. I like Mathews over Langford. If he's healthy he'll have a big year. I would've taken Evans over Jefferey but they're pretty close. The only pick I don't like is SS Sr but thats not that big of a problem.

lol  why the hate on SS Sr?  i figured that he was on pace for 1,500 yards.  if he comes back , it's possible he puts up solid #s

1 minute ago, awesomesince86 said:

Hes old, coming off a major injury, and there were probably much better options available when he was drafted.

at the 13th round..  maybe someone like michael thomas ....laquon treadwell, victor cruz..  i figured if he doesn' t work out, i could just drop him for someone else

Nobody should ever draft Cruz...ever. He's broken. I would take Thomas over SS just for the upside but I'm guessing there were even better guys available.