Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solbester

.5 10 PPR Trade 100% WHIR

I know this sounds crazy but:

I Give: Tevin Coleman

I Get: Sammy Watkins

My team is in my signature minus Buck Allen whom I just dropped and picked up Stafford as well as dropped my kicker and picked up Pats D. Thanks for the help! 

Yeah, I'd definitely pull the trigger on this and I love Tevin Coleman. I'm just not sure if that backfield becomes anything more than a RBBC. Watkins still has plenty of talent and upside, and you'd be pretty loaded on the WR front. 

Watkins is a buy low right now so i think its perfect timing to pull that trigger. Coleman looked good but Freeman isnt going anywhere and if both remain healthy i doubt either player goes off this year.

Get yourself a starting WR and move the 2nd stringer asap!!!!! 

You can't pass on getting Sammy even if his little foot hurts cause he's still gonna put up some huge games and Coleman will be in a time share so you really won't know what weeks to play him cause if Freemaqn is playing better in that game he's gonna get the most burn for that game.

Meh. I know Sammy is great, but I don't know if I'd do it. You already have some really great receivers, and I feel like Sammy is always getting hurt.

tough one, with the talk of watkins carrying on his foot for the whole season, and buffalo is a run-heavy offence.

BUT, watkins could be your WR2, while coleman will be your RB4 if freeman stays healthy.

so yea', do it.

help with mine?