CrypTviLL

Serge Ibaka 2016-2017 Season Outlook

On 11/24/2016 at 3:31 PM, chefffff said:

fluke game...for the whole team really.. -_-  ....he'll be back though...i think he just getting his groove on in my opinion and im hoping my pick is starting to pay off...give me the points...3's....boards...and blocks please

one positive is that im HOPING the coach is realizing...he offers the best +/-....starting to see a minutes trending up..and starting to earn the coaches trust...lets go iblocka

ANNNNNND that last game was indeed a fluke game..i think the coach did what, pull the starters and stuff?  

anyways...super nice line tonight..my goodness.....he had a fall and little injury scare there but.....it looks like hes finally adjusted to playing with his team mates, learning spacing and tendencies of his team mates...chemistry...or who knows he just needed his engine to get rev'ed up at the start of the season.  big reason why i drafted this guy early.  

bigger usage , has the chance to be the star of the team (not really, not gonna pull a james harden or anything..but definitely not a jeff green).

started shooting 3's...combined with rebounding and blocks?  more please and don't stop iblocka

STARTERS MIN FG 3PT FT OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/- PTS
S. IbakaPF 31 8-13 2-4 1-1 2 6 8 2 1 4 2 3 -8 19

Ibaka last two weeks:

16pts 8.4 Rebs 2.4blks 1.7 3PM on 50fg% 90ft% ranking 25th (ADP 27) in standard 9 CAT returning late 2nd-early 3rd round value.

45 minutes ago, mmart_ph said:

Why did I benched him today..

7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.jpg

Edited by magic32

2 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Ibaka last two weeks:

16pts 8.4 Rebs 2.4blks 1.7 3PM on 50fg% 90ft% ranking 25th (ADP 27) in standard 9 CAT returning late 2nd-early 3rd round value.

And that's WITH 2.6 turnovers a game during that period. That's well above his career turnover average of 1.3. Ibaka is going to be very nice to own going forward, especially if you bought low on him.

I'm so happy right now it's crazy. I was able to get him last week for Aaron Gordon and Bojan Bogdanovic. Seems like I was lucky enough to scrape him up right when he was at his lowest. 

Back to back 19 point games and 2+ blocks in the last 5. Looking good. 

On 11/20/2016 at 8:37 PM, Shredded said:

Wow he got trade raped

bogut? And Moore who is losing playing time to Frazier, holiday, and eventually Evans 

Yeah, that trade looks worse and worse every day.

So is it safe to assume this is the guy we're getting all season as opposed to the one who showed up the first couple weeks? The blocks are back, the boards are back, turnovers are still low, the fg% is good. I can't see him shooting 45% on threes all season but is everyone expecting the rest to hold up?

On 11/29/2016 at 9:58 PM, cois said:

So is it safe to assume this is the guy we're getting all season as opposed to the one who showed up the first couple weeks? The blocks are back, the boards are back, turnovers are still low, the fg% is good. I can't see him shooting 45% on threes all season but is everyone expecting the rest to hold up?

I think so, another night of consistent production. It's worth noting though that Vucevic got sent to the bench and he was not happy about it, I'm not sure if Vucevic stays on the bench the whole season but Ibaka has been looking great while this is going on.

hows the orlando's frontcourt rotation so far? is ibaka --> sell high or hold? i like what he's doing right now. just not sure if it will last.. other teams are strongly pursuing him for a trade..

It's like Christmas every day since every owner in my league rejected my Ibaka trade requests.   Thank you for allowing me to keep this guy!

if you wanna sell high this prob the best time to do so, however its not farfetched to believe that he can't continue to produce. hopefully you get someone good back in return or a great package depending on your needs. 

On 11/27/2016 at 0:05 AM, vladdee said:

I'm so happy right now it's crazy. I was able to get him last week for Aaron Gordon and Bojan Bogdanovic. Seems like I was lucky enough to scrape him up right when he was at his lowest. 

Wow... I considered trading him in the beginning of the season, but never would've done it for those players!

He looks more involved on the court the last few games. i wish he goes for the def rebound instead of Biyombo but that will never happen...

IBlaka!

We have a block anchor fellas....it's time to build around him and that CAT if you haven't already