CrypTviLL

Serge Ibaka 2016-2017 Season Outlook

seriously though if you gonna throw a punch in the NBA knowing you will get ejected at least land the punch lol these NBA guys can't fight for Shiet

17 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I think 2. If it's 2 he's cut territory. 

yeah 2 i am cutting, no point holding

Really screwing my playoffs.  Will Patterson or Tucker start for him?  My plan is to drop Taj Gibson for one of them since he only has 1 game left this week

16 hours ago, cloudee said:

Really screwing my playoffs.  Will Patterson or Tucker start for him?  My plan is to drop Taj Gibson for one of them since he only has 1 game left this week

Good question. What's up y'all?

Who took the minutes when Ibaka got tossed?

8 minutes ago, holdupstop23 said:

i swear, if robin f'n lopez causes me to lose my matchup...

Try having both on your team LOL

On 3/21/2017 at 6:19 PM, megaplayboy said:

seriously though if you gonna throw a punch in the NBA knowing you will get ejected at least land the punch lol these NBA guys can't fight for Shiet

He should probably hit up rougned odor and see if he'll give him some lessons. 

9 hours ago, BBOY said:

Good question. What's up y'all?

Who took the minutes when Ibaka got tossed?

11 hours ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Who take some minutes today? Or usage absorbed by Joseph?

Honestly, it's not worth fishing for value in Toronto's frontcourt outside of JV and Ibaka.  

It's some kind of combination of Patrick Patterson, Jakob Poeltl and Pascal Siakam depending on which side of the bed Dwayne Casey woke up on the morning.

Why cant he do this more often? there was a time when this kind of block party would barely be noticed he did it so often. Now it is his season high. How does this happen? For 5 straight years his blocks have gone down. How do you go from 3.7 blocks to 1.6 while being in your prime? And he is averaging as many 3s as blocks per game now. Quadrupling his attempts since his first few years in the league. Has such a drastic change in a player's game ever happened before? This reminds me when Manute Bol started taking threes. At least he didn't stop blocking shots

Edited by magic32

8 hours ago, magic32 said:

Why cant he do this more often? there was a time when this kind of block party would barely be noticed he did it so often. Now it is his season high. How does this happen? For 5 straight years his blocks have gone down. How do you go from 3.7 blocks to 1.6 while being in your prime? And he is averaging as many 3s as blocks per game now. Quadrupling his attempts since his first few years in the league. Has such a drastic change in a player's game ever happened before? This reminds me when Manute Bol started taking threes. At least he didn't stop blocking shots

He lost a LOT of his athleticism. 

On 4/3/2017 at 1:26 PM, Illuminati said:

He lost a LOT of his athleticism. 

How? he's just 27? And you don't necessarily have to be very athletic to be a great shotblocker. 

3 hours ago, magic32 said:

How? he's just 27? And you don't necessarily have to be very athletic to be a great shotblocker. 

Knee surgery and playing through them during the playoffs. Plus the rumors that he may be a lot older... which I believe to be true

Right now he is No 87 player by last month stats. Ibaka has been good during some periods, but I have said it at least five times: I don't trust him. If he is not doing his usual benefits (blocking, good%), he is not quite useful, because he has also weak points (lack of assists and steals, too few rebounds for big man). In next season I put him again outside TOP 60 in my prerank! Maybe I should not talk here, because during my 7 years fantasy basketball I have not drafted Ibaka in any league and will not do it also in future.

Edited by apatas