CrypTviLL

Serge Ibaka 2016-2017 Season Outlook

this guy pisses me off.  He has turned into such a lazy defender.  doesnt try to block and has some sort of aversion to rebounding.  lazy, lazy, lazy.

Got fooled again this year.  He's the same as last year.

Edited by summersoff7

6 hours ago, Foppatosakic said:

All I ask is he average 2 blocks per game!

that'll never happen again in his career.  he's lazy AF!

All is not lost! He just grabbed his 3rd rebound in the 4th quarter! Still praying he gets atleast 4!

man..i would think this guy would be stoked to leave westbrook and durants shadow and lead a team (and pull a james harden)......expected way too much...guy cant even get you 10 boards a game.....to think this guy used to average 3 blocks in a season....we CALLED YOU IBLOCKA at one point.....do more than just  stand there bro cmon.

Can yahoo make this guy eligible as a SG/G? Quite a few owners out there that need big men that can you know, rebound, block and stuff.

I'm also getting frustrated. 

Most rebounds he had thus far was 7, but looks like he will average around 5. He averages block per game right now, which is very disappointig. I drafted him and Myles Turner expecting I would get two big guys who can hit 3's, have good FT%, and still grab around 10 boards with 2 BPG. That was obviously too much for me to ask.

I'm shopping him and hoping there is still someone who thinks he will get better.

6 hours ago, chefffff said:

man..i would think this guy would be stoked to leave westbrook and durants shadow and lead a team (and pull a james harden)......expected way too much...guy cant even get you 10 boards a game.....to think this guy used to average 3 blocks in a season....we CALLED YOU IBLOCKA at one point.....do more than just  stand there bro cmon.

i think the guy is really 39 years old. Those African players are known to lie about their age.

Haha someone tried to sell me ibaka and Kemba for CP3 before season began coz of the awesome preseason ibaka was having. I was like nope. I know exactly what this cat is made of. Firmly on my dnd list

14 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Any reason why he isn't going to come on in the last at all? 

because he's just not very good. at all

Gotta a feeling that I am going to roster his sorry a s s for the entire season.  Won't be able to drop him and no one will take him on a trade.  Best if he got injured for the rest of the season.  Very evil thing for me to say but felt so good.  

2 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

Gotta a feeling that I am going to roster his sorry a s s for the entire season.  Won't be able to drop him and no one will take him on a trade.  Best if he got injured for the rest of the season.  Very evil thing for me to say but felt so good.  

1471645911110.jpg

1 hour ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Who else drafted him in the 3rd-4th round? :(

4th round here. I wanted a versatile multi-cat contributor to reinforce my other multi-cat guys, Dray and Giannis.

Who knew Ibaka would end up providing the same production as Jon Leuer?

Given the fact that he had a great pre-season (1st-round value, #7 overall per BBM) and the fact that he's been early 2nd/late 1st round value at points in his career, I don't feel all that bad about getting him in the 4th/5th. That pre-season sample size was just as big as we're judging now. The offense is there, the efficiency and blocks should come unless his blocks regression continues, I think that's about the only thing I'm worried about. Blocks are what buoyed his value. 

Edited by s-kayos