CrypTviLL

Serge Ibaka 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Eversince he apologized, he has started to turn things around. Hope he can get more consistent. 

this is the kind of game I want him to have.  Of course he wont average it but to be around these numbers night in night out is why we drafted him.

51 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

this is the kind of game I want him to have.  Of course he wont average it but to be around these numbers night in night out is why we drafted him.

There are no reasons for why he can't average these numbers. He already has in the past. And he's supposedly 27.

So the Ibaka owner in my league traded away Ibaka for Bogut + E'Twaun Moore...am I missing something? Why would he do that when Ibaka's value is finally starting to go up?

51 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

So the Ibaka owner in my league traded away Ibaka for Bogut + E'Twaun Moore...am I missing something? Why would he do that when Ibaka's value is finally starting to go up?

Wow he got trade raped

bogut? And Moore who is losing playing time to Frazier, holiday, and eventually Evans 

nothing about his great stat line tonight?

6/11 .545 6/6 1.000 3 8 1 2 3 21

that is a beauty my friends! also makes 2 consecutive games of 3 blocks, 2 3's and 8+ rebounds (with 15+ scoring, a steal and an assist)

let's hope this trend continues and he's made the adjustment to his new team

17 minutes ago, ShaHerpes Lashiqua said:

nothing about his great stat line tonight?

6/11 .545 6/6 1.000 3 8 1 2 3 21

that is a beauty my friends! also makes 2 consecutive games of 3 blocks, 2 3's and 8+ rebounds (with 15+ scoring, a steal and an assist)

let's hope this trend continues and he's made the adjustment to his new team

he is the only bright spot in that team. I hope he keeps it going

With all of the Ibaka hate these last few months, I think a lot of people have forgotten how high his upside really is. Sure, the block rate isn't what it used to be but Ibaka has the rare ability to get 3s without hurting your FG% and blocks without hurting your FT%. There's a lot of value to be had there but it looks like the buy low oppourtunity is closing fast.

Only the patient owners are left in this thread.  Glad all the impatient owners that sold low are gone.  

Guess I should've waited a couple more weeks. I traded him away for Crowder. If the blocks keep coming he'll be a beast. 

HEAT CHECK ANYONE?

higher usage rate....HIGHEST +/-.......minutes...oh my lord i hope this aint a fluke and i hope hes finally meshin in

Edited by chefffff

1 hour ago, Wise guy91 said:

Pretty happy all my trades got rejected 3 weeks ago! 

Same here. lol I was packing him in two for one scenarios and got rejected lol

No Orlando has no chemistry. No one is talking on the floor except him. The offense is stagnant.

fluke game...for the whole team really.. -_-  ....he'll be back though...i think he just getting his groove on in my opinion and im hoping my pick is starting to pay off...give me the points...3's....boards...and blocks please

one positive is that im HOPING the coach is realizing...he offers the best +/-....starting to see a minutes trending up..and starting to earn the coaches trust...lets go iblocka

Edited by chefffff

On 11/21/2016 at 11:51 PM, subliminal said:

With all of the Ibaka hate these last few months, I think a lot of people have forgotten how high his upside really is. Sure, the block rate isn't what it used to be but Ibaka has the rare ability to get 3s without hurting your FG% and blocks without hurting your FT%. There's a lot of value to be had there but it looks like the buy low oppourtunity is closing fast.

Quoting myself cause why not. That makes 4 straight games with at least 3 blocks. I would be shocked if he didn't average at least 2 blocks a game rest of the way.