Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trifecta

And the injuries don't stop... Cut Moncrief or Corey Coleman? WHIR

This is for the 12 team keeper league in my signature.

I paid 20 for moncrief and 6 for Coleman. Add 5 to obtain next years keeper cost, so Coleman would cost 11 to keep next year and moncrief would cost 25.

I have plenty of young keeper options, but I have to admit losing moncrief and Coleman hurts. Now I have to cut someone to add a defense for this week.

I considered Dion Lewis briefly but he is my rb3 upon return and only costed $1, so I view him as a strong hold considering how scarce rb landscape is.

Who is my cut?

I say drop Coleman. Creif has a higher ceiling in a better offense,  Coleman if healthy doesn't have a QB that can get him the ball consistently, at least I don't believe he does 

Help 

12 minutes ago, Titans2k said:

I say drop Coleman. Creif has a higher ceiling in a better offense,  Coleman if healthy doesn't have a QB that can get him the ball consistently, at least I don't believe he does 

Help 

Yeah i mean if this was a redraft league, that would be the obvious choice. But Coleman next year at $11 vs Moncrief next year at $25 has to be factored into this decision. Both WRs are likely to be deadweight for most of this season, so I am just as much concerned about the future of my investments as I am what they will do this season, you know?

I say cut Coleman, there qb situation is too foggy. The moncrief has a high ceiling. It's a shame Coleman broke his hand today

5 minutes ago, suburbanguk said:

I'd rather keep Coleman at a lower price, but I'm always looking too far ahead.

It's a delicate balance is it not?!?!

I don't necessarily have to keep either coleman or moncrief. I could be looking at the following as keepers instead and be perfectly content:

Gurley 20

Lamar Miller 42

Dion Lewis 6

AJ Green 41

Shepard 16

Parker 15

Dorsett 6

Also, how excited can I possibly get about keeping a brown's player?  They are cursed for real. I don't trust them to draft a QB that can get my boy the ball.

I'd probably cut Coleman. It's a tough call for sure, but I would have more faith in Luck getting Moncrief the ball than whatever QB the Browns trot out.

11 minutes ago, eadiaz said:

I'd probably cut Coleman. It's a tough call for sure, but I would have more faith in Luck getting Moncrief the ball than whatever QB the Browns trot out.

I could swap Coleman out for Doctson (who would also be an $11 keeper next year, same price by coincidence) and also drop Moncrief for a defense. Just rid myself of the injuries altogether and still have a strong keeper option.

I like this last option. Moncrief, while largely talented and in a better system still hasn't "broken out," so keeping him at $25 is quite steep. Coleman for Doctson would be a good move and still have some major upside for a low cost keeper.