Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubbs

EXPERT ADVICE - Here to help!

16 hours ago, bearskilla said:

Thanks for the advice. I declined and he countered with Emmanuel Sanders for Riddick, what do you think?

No, you can't do that trade.  With bye weeks coming into action, you need to keep who you have.

16 hours ago, kmerrill03 said:

Ok. Thanks. Just grabbed Flacco for this week and will get Wentz next week.

Nice, that works very well, good job.

16 hours ago, dannyz6969 said:

Dubbs!!!! Should I trade my RBs C. Mike, Blount, and WR Cooks for Kelvin B, B Marshall, and Doug Martin?

10 team 3WR yahoo standard league... 

my team so far:

Brees 

AJ Green

Cooks

D. Parker

Ingram

Miller

Julius T

Bench:

Blount

Michael

Ware

Shepard

Floyd

Moncrief

Dixon

Is this a keeper league? I wouldn't C Mike looks like the real deal.  And you also have Dixon coming into action next week.

13 hours ago, scoobtothenoog said:

I want to pick up another RB1 looking for

E. Bell

CJ Anderson

DeMarco Murray 

Or McCoy

Do you think a trade offer of Blount and S Shepard will get it done?

Um, tough to tell, every body is different.  I personally wouldn't think so unless the guy is a die hard NY Giants fan.

Just now, Dubbs said:

Is this a keeper league? I wouldn't C Mike looks like the real deal.  And you also have Dixon coming into action next week.

Nope. Just a standard yahoo league must start 3WR ..I was hoping to boost my WR core and make it AJ Green/ Kelvin B / BMarsh with Ingram and L Miller as my starters. C mike and Blount are on my bench 

12 hours ago, csv2209 said:

Hi Dubbs,

Don't know if you could take the time to look over my post, but I am in a foreign situation being 0-3 in my league.  Anything would help for ideas!

You probably shouldn't of let go of Lat Murray and DT, Forte won't last the whole season.  Definitely in a tough situation,  but grab dixon off the waiver wire asap as well as Dorsett. 

Gore & Marshall for Demarco Murray 0.5 PPR league.

Thoughts on this trade?

I receive DeMarco.

12 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Expert advise huh. I'll bite. 

Week 4 choices?

Ryan or Manning?

CAP or Matt Jones?

LA def or OAK def? (Only score points for yards allowed and points allowed, lackthereof is the goal)

thx

Does it have to be Eli and Ryan?

CAP

If between these two, have to go OAK

12 hours ago, iamwill3292 said:

Charles Sims or Isaiah Crowell rest of season?

full point PPR

All depends on Martins injury and his recovery, but as of right now, ROS it's Crowell, if Martin isn't right it's absolutely Sims.  Also, if Sims plays well he can def. earn a larger role, so pay attention.

7 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

Nope. Just a standard yahoo league must start 3WR ..I was hoping to boost my WR core and make it AJ Green/ Kelvin B / BMarsh with Ingram and L Miller as my starters. C mike and Blount are on my bench 

It's a standard league.  I wouldn't do it.  Even though they are on your bench, your depth is nice for the bye weeks.  Take out C-Mike and put in S. Ware and see if he'll do it, I'm very high on C-Mike.

8 minutes ago, Juke said:

Gore & Marshall for Demarco Murray 0.5 PPR league.

Thoughts on this trade?

I receive DeMarco.

What's your roster, what's the league settings? Need more info.

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

Really why?

Denver's schedule is VERY attractive for passing.  Keep DT

Dubbs-  The Hyde benching for Enunwa didn't work out so well lol.  He got a lot more work even though they were down big- unexpected. 

Good advice nonetheless-  I learned a valuable lesson with Hyde.

1 minute ago, Dubbs said:

What's your roster, what's the league settings? Need more info.

10 person 0.5 PPR league

QB - Eli Manning

WR - S. Diggs, B. Marshall, E. Sanders, J. Maclin, W. Fuller

RB - J. Charles, S. Ware, F. Gore, D. Washington, J. Stewart (IR)

TE - R. Gronkowski

Just now, Impreza178 said:

Dubbs-  The Hyde benching for Enunwa didn't work out so well lol.  He got a lot more work even though they were down big- unexpected. 

Good advice nonetheless-  I learned a valuable lesson with Hyde.

That WILL NOT happen all the time.  Hyde got complete garbage time points, ran against 2nd unit players, just unfortunate honestly.  Enunwa will keep having a role with this offense.  I do not like Hyde ROS.  But, to each their own. 

2 minutes ago, Juke said:

10 person 0.5 PPR league

QB - Eli Manning

WR - S. Diggs, B. Marshall, E. Sanders, J. Maclin, W. Fuller

RB - J. Charles, S. Ware, F. Gore, D. Washington, J. Stewart (IR)

TE - R. Gronkowski

Keep Marshall, Gore

5 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

Denver's schedule is VERY attractive for passing.  Keep DT

Agreed but Denver is a run first team. They will always look to secure a lead early and keep it with defense and ground game.

2 minutes ago, Dubbs said:

That WILL NOT happen all the time.  Hyde got complete garbage time points, ran against 2nd unit players, just unfortunate honestly.  Enunwa will keep having a role with this offense.  I do not like Hyde ROS.  But, to each their own. 

It will keep happening if SF continues to feed him the ball regardless of scoring and gameflow.  That was his biggest issue last year besides the foot injury- they get down and sit him for Shaugn the Plod Draughn.

Jets just signed a backup wideout- FYI.   Sounds like Decker injury could be serious.   Good for Enunwa. 

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

Agreed but Denver is a run first team. They will always look to secure a lead early and keep it with defense and ground game.

Yeah, they are, still doesn't mean DT won't see his looks, especially with the defenses they will be going against.  I like DT over Marshall ROS

2 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

It will keep happening if SF continues to feed him the ball regardless of scoring and gameflow.  That was his biggest issue last year besides the foot injury- they get down and sit him for Shaugn the Plod Draughn.

Jets just signed a backup wideout- FYI.   Sounds like Decker injury could be serious.   Good for Enunwa. 

He'll get his carries for sure, just can't trust the offense and his health long term.  I really think that was an anomaly.  Yeah, Enunwa could for sure benefit from Decker's injury absolutely.  Robby Anderson also is an interesting deep league flier.  He's got great size and speed.  He was VERY impressive in the preseason. 

I have the number one waiver wire spot. A. Foster and Enunwa were dropped. Should i use it on one of those? I know Foster is dealing with the groin injury but he's their number one when he returns. Enunwa has been decent so far and should only get better with Decker out. It's a 14 team league so neither are likely to become free agents. And I think i have a bigger need at wr with my current group being Cobb, Landry, Shepard, Sanu, T. Benjamin and Wheaton while my backs are L. Miller, Lacy, mckinnon, Washington from Detroit and Blount.