GmGodine

Gary Harris 2016-2017 Season Outlook

37 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

Would you drop Henson or Evans for him? Really don't know if he's worth a pickup in my team.

I had him when he came back from injury in the beginning of the season and he was not really amazing...

go check his production in the final stretch of games last season. guy is legit.

46 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

Would you drop Henson or Evans for him? Really don't know if he's worth a pickup in my team.

I had him when he came back from injury in the beginning of the season and he was not really amazing...

lol if you wanna judge him on a 5 game sample size while being eased back in with limited minutes.  In 22 mpg, he averaged 10.8, 3.2 reb, 2.4 ast and 0.8 threes in those 5.  While not amazing, extrapolate those stats to 30 mpg and you've got some nice value.

Hoping Malone gives him that 30mpg once his minutes restriction is lifted. Lots of mouths to feed in that backcourt, but I've gotta be cautiously optimistic that he'll earn at least 26mpg.

Edited by MrJuiceBar

I don't think minutes will be a problem with Harris.  Malone openly said he can't wait until Harris comes back.  He's pretty much the only guy on the team that plays good defense.

5 minutes ago, BoogieNights said:

I don't think minutes will be a problem with Harris.  Malone openly said he can't wait until Harris comes back.  He's pretty much the only guy on the team that plays good defense.

I think a hesitation a lot of people might have is that last season Harris was posting mid to late round value with Gallinari and Chandler sidelined. Now that Denver is relatively healthy, it's a bit unclear how involved Harris will be on offense.

21 hours ago, Gdupm6 said:

Not worth holding on to in 10 teamers

I don't get why owners of injured players like to hold and stash for weeks and then decide they have to drop right before that player gets back.

5 minutes ago, skiteam14 said:

I don't get why owners of injured players like to hold and stash for weeks and then decide they have to drop right before that player gets back.

While I am not dropping, I do have to consider which other player to drop when I take him off the IR.  Tough decision when that stream spot is performing (e.g., pat bev).

12 minutes ago, skiteam14 said:

I never picked him up to begin with

1 hour ago, skiteam14 said:

1 hour ago, Gdupm6 said:

I never picked him up to begin with

Did the possibility occur to you that his post doesn't pertain to you whatsoever? :huh:

Edited by Trifecta

4 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

As a Henson owner, I'd definitely drop him if Harris became available, especially of you're set in blocks or are punting. I have a soft spot for Tyreke Evans in fantasy. He's a hold for me.

Is there really a dude in here posting about how he has nothing to do with Harris, has no intention to acquire Harris, and doesn't believe Harris is worth discussing?

is this some microcosm of goth at a Christmas party.

4 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Did the possibility occur to you that his post doesn't pertain to you whatsoever? :huh:

Well he quoted me, so why wouldn't it pertain to me :huh:

“If he is able to go, which all signs indicate the he is, there is a good chance he starts,” Malone said. “I don’t want him getting all loose and warmed up and then sit on the bench and getting tight again. If he is ready to play we’ll throw him out there. Harris is the starter on this team and was last year so might as well throw him out there.”  - Malone

Nice to hear that he thinks him of that.

Came out kicking. If barton does not end up playing tonight, I would definitely regret keeping Harris on the IR.

Couldn't start him in GP limits league with a 24-26 min restriction but am hoping for a strong game from him tonight, hope he justifies my drop of Joshy Rich for him.

43 minutes ago, MrJuiceBar said:

Still passes the eye test that's for sure.

Guess you dont look at his face lol

Nice line already in 17 minutes. Pick him up if he's still available in 12+. Easy chance to be top 80 rest of the way.