Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nk3323

trade Dez and Jeffery for A. Brown?? WHIR!

Just asking from a pure value standpoint , without going into full details about my team - although  Alshon and Dez are/will be rotating as my flex, so i could afford to make this trade.  Also could afford a few bad weeks from AB.   My main questions though are  should i ask for more, like an RB3/ WR3 along with AB or is this good enough value ?

I'd do this trade. Alshon is questionable for having bad dreams and it's ******** annoying. Dez hasn't done much of anything even when healthy. Even if he plays horrible with Jones, which he probably will, come PO time u want to start him over the other 2 guys for sure 

1 hour ago, nk3323 said:

Just asking from a pure value standpoint , without going into full details about my team - although  Alshon and Dez are/will be rotating as my flex, so i could afford to make this trade.  Also could afford a few bad weeks from AB.   My main questions though are  should i ask for more, like an RB3/ WR3 along with AB or is this good enough value ?

If Big Ben wasn't hurt this would be a no brainer, but the timescale on his injury is unknown at this point. Rooney has said 2-3 weeks. Others seem to suggest it could be significantly longer 4-6 weeks. The longer Big Ben is away the more it hurts Antonio Brown's value, however he should still manage to get enough production to be a decent play most weeks. 

Problem with Alshon and Dez is they are injury prone. Dez might comeback after the bye week but will he manage to stay on the field? I'm not convinced. Alshon is another player who can get injuries and have off time. Both have their injury woes but they do offer a lot of upside when they are healthy and in form. It is nice to be able to rotate between them, however if they are merely your flex option then I would rather take the risk with Antonio Brown. It also free up a spot on your bench. 

i'd laugh my tits off if i owned brown and received this offer.

best player in the game for an injured good WR and an injury prone guy who's losing targets to a kid?

why would anyone do that?!?