Trader Mac

Carlos Correa 2017 Outlook

3 minutes ago, svtballa said:

Carlos Correa (thumb) has resumed all baseball activity except hitting.

Hes coming back soon!!!

I hope he comes back soon because my team could use him but I think he is still 2-3 weeks away. That would put him at the 6-7 week mark. He may beable to come back sooner but the astros have no reason to rush things. 

Good news hearing he might be starting his rehab assignment soon.  Being back by Sept 1 would be great!

Any more news? Could reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally use you back this week 

Nice of them to report he would be back Friday then not play him in a double header today. Managers and organizations always have to get cute with things.

1 minute ago, mevins31 said:

Nice of them to report he would be back Friday then not play him in a double header today. Managers and organizations always have to get cute with things.

Yeah how dare they not think of the important people like us fantasy baseball guys.

3 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Yeah how dare they not think of the important people like us fantasy baseball guys.

what difference does a day make? Whats one more day going to benefit him? They said Friday which turned to Saturday which became "He's back but won't play until sunday" 

Tired of this in baseball. It is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Baur10 said:

First day back. First SB of the season. Can't make this stuff up. 

He had all that time to ponder that he really needed to get a SB under his belt. 

I was hoping my bye week would give Carlos enough time to round himself back into form but I may need to look in a different direction for my playoff matchup next week. Getting your timing back just takes time which I do not have unfortunately. Hopefully he starts looking a little better at the plate with the games today and tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, quietj said:

I was hoping my bye week would give Carlos enough time to round himself back into form but I may need to look in a different direction for my playoff matchup next week. Getting your timing back just takes time which I do not have unfortunately. Hopefully he starts looking a little better at the plate with the games today and tomorrow.

Guarantee you'll regret sitting him

2 hours ago, quietj said:

At least you have the bye week to figure it out, this loser is killing me 

Correa's efforts + Cruz + Bryant + Rizzo's small AF efforts this week are knocking me out of the playoffs. Thanks for nothing boys! 

2 hours ago, street sharks said:

Guarantee you'll regret sitting him

You clearly haven't been watching his at bats and you'd have a different mindset if you were playing for a pile of money. 

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Correa is shell of himself at the plate right now.  Until things start turning around I just can't insert him into my lineup. If I miss out on a big game so be it but I highly doubt it.

Any batter having a surgery on any part of their hands is always problematic.