Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bengalo

Trade for Myles Turner WHIR

Pretty high on Turner and his owner doesn't really need him with Cousins, Gasol, Gortat and RoLo. What can I offer or should I stay put?

My team:

PG: Lillard, Lowry, Dragic, (Ish Smith)

SG: Oladipo, Hood

SF: Crowder

PF: Ibaka, Jokic, A.Gordon

C: Towns, Valanciunas, Nurkic

Hate making these types of trades, but a fair offer might be Dragic or Valanciunas, but I think both are much more proven and useful than Turner at this point. 

I traded Aaron Gordon for him yesterday 1 for 1. You can try that

1 minute ago, CrypTviLL said:

Hate making these types of trades, but a fair offer might be Dragic or Valanciunas, but I think both are much more proven and useful than Turner at this point. 

If you can get turner for Nurkic, do that.  If not, Gordon can possibly get your Turner.

Please help

Damn, with everyone saying A Gordon might get Turner, I'm making the offer in both leagues where I have A Gordon, lol.  I'd value Turner at much higher than A Gordon, but hey, worth a shot?

And as high as I am on Nurk, I don't think he'd get Turner either, given the discrepancy between the two's price points.  I could see Dragic for Turner happening, under the assumption that with all those bigs, your trade partner would lack smalls, but honestly, I wouldn't; you're solid on bigs as it is.