battaginlemon

Jerami Grant 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

Holy smokes. Anyone watching right now? He's playing really well, considering he hasn't practiced with his new team yet. And this explosion from earlier:

 

Edited by MONEY BALL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cut Grant some slack, at least another week, he JUST got into OKC and didnt have sufficient time to practice and learn plays.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao. Last week in this same thread I got bashed because the stats he got in 26mpg last year were "worthless" according to someone. Now all these people are hyped because "hey he might see 20+ mpg!". Don't forget he was already getting solid playing time last year!!

 

He won't be the next Ibaka, his production will probably be similar to last years' given enough minutes, with maybe a slight improvement in FG%/FT% (he improved a lot from his rookie season already). He can be a solid end of the bench guy, don't expect top 50 value 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going at it with KD tonight lol. Dunked on KD...and ran up and gave him the stink face.

KD hit a reverse layup on him next possession, stared at him and called him a "b!tch azz pu$$y" lmfao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Going at it with KD tonight lol. Dunked on KD...and ran up and gave him the stink face.

KD hit a reverse layup on him next possession, stared at him and called him a "b!tch azz pu$$y" lmfao. 

Lol saw that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Lol saw that

Oh wow. I have to catch that replay Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MONEY BALL said:

Interesting to see how many minutes he gets tonight. Thunder fans seem to like him.

 

Dunno where you heard we like him, we just saw it as a typical move from what I've seen. Athletic guys. We see everyone is going small ball, perimeter offense in the league, but we keep pushing for the opposite.


He's just another athletic dude on our team--business as usual--and now we have space to sign Rudy if possible. That's the biggest net gain: space to sign. Maybe he'll do something, maybe not--but those few dunks were impressive.

Edited by draga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, draga said:

 

Dunno where you heard we like him, we just saw it as a typical move from what I've seen. Athletic guys. We see everyone is going small ball, perimeter offense in the league, but we keep pushing for the opposite.


He's just another athletic dude on our team--business as usual--and now we have space to sign Rudy if possible. That's the biggest net gain: space to sign. Maybe he'll do something, maybe not--but those few dunks were impressive.

Twitter feeds and DailyThunder. 

 

I think you're gonna love the Westbrook - Oladipo - Grant explosiveness by the year's end. Rudy Gay would fit like a glove, yeah.

 

 

Good Lord. Just let his minutes eclipse 36. I'm coming right back for him :D

Edited by MONEY BALL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude grant, you don't even have to score.

matter of fact dont even put up a shot

just keep blocking !

4 blocks before halftime is delicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kosomeone said:

dude grant, you don't even have to score.

matter of fact dont even put up a shot

just keep blocking !

4 blocks before halftime is delicious

please don't say "delicious" ever again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2016 at 11:47 PM, bballshinobi said:

I think this was more of a financial trade than actual basketball trade 

 

http://dailythunder.com/instant-analysis-thunder-trade-for-jerami-grant/

 

OKC freed up over $7 million which will allow them flexibility in future trades.

 

A week after and this looks to be spot on analysis. Looking more and more like the deal was done for financial reasons. Hopefully no one dropped value for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read he supposedly started tonight over Sabonis...

 

26 minutes, 5-8 shooting, 11 pts, 5 rebs, 2 steals, 2 blocks.. not too shabby sir!

 

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...