Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daethfromabove1979

Try trade Jordan Howard or just drop him?

is anyone keeping him around or is he droppable?

I want to put in a claim for Tyrell Williams who what dropped, should i try trade Howard in a package or just get rid of him? He plays Minnesota next week and then is on a bye after that

I would at least try and shop before outright drop. But like you say its gonna be tough winny minny and bye looming

Ty Williams who play against Denver next week? Forte was bad for 4 games, no one talking about dropping him. 1 bad game man.

1 hour ago, TonyVH said:

Ty Williams who play against Denver next week? Forte was bad for 4 games, no one talking about dropping him. 1 bad game man.

Yes Ty goes against the #1 DST in Denver. 

Howard sucks... i would say get what you can for him but I doubt you would do better then Tyrell Williams so I would make the claim for Williams and drop Howard. I don't think you could get a 1/4lb of bologna for him right now

Howard's stock is absolutely freefalling. He had his two big games, salvaged a terrible day by finding the endzone in Week 6, and now has fallen off the map. Ka'Deem Carey has come back from his injury looking good, and is already taking the job from Howard like taking candy from a baby. He's already out-touching Howard, with Howard only seeing ONE carry in the second half against GB. He might have a big game or maybe 2 left in him if he's lucky, but he's nothing more than the #2 man in a 3-back committee, in an offense with the 5th highest pass play percentage. You might as well drop him for Tyrell Williams, because I seriously doubt you'll get anyone better by trading Howard.