Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bengalo

Turner/ibaka Trade WHIR

Turner/Booker wins unless Booker somehow doesn't live up to his hype and potential. 

I completely disagree with the comment above. Ibaka is >>>>Turner. Its a completely diff tier. While booker only hits 3s and points with bad fg and bad defensive stats. Im not even sure i take booker over hood. They are the same tier.

2 minutes ago, blablabla said:

I completely disagree with the comment above. Ibaka is >>>>Turner. Its a completely diff tier. While booker only hits 3s and points with bad fg and bad defensive stats. Im not even sure i take booker over hood. They are the same tier.

Interesting, I actually disagree. I think Ibaka and Turner will end the season pretty close to each other. I feel like Turner has the upside and I think he'll average half a block more. I would definitely choose Booker over hood every day. Hood is going to be fire for the next 3 weeks but you should sell high because once Gordon and Alec burks comes back his shots will go decrease. Do the trade, I don't think you'll regret it.

Fair trade

Turner Booker has more upside
Ibaka and Hood are safer

I personally preffer the Ibaka side, He is a much safer bet than Turner and looks reaaly good in Orlando. I also need to see more of Booker with Bledsoe and Knight healthy. Hood is allready dropping bombs with GH out.

Help?

If you believe in all the booker hype, then go for it. 

Hoods production will definitely decrease as Hayward and Burks get back.

This is a tough one imo. id take ibaka side just to be safe.

Its a high risk, high  reward thing. 

If you want to gamble then go for booker.

Depends on how youre feeling! 

Like stated above, ibaka and hood are definitely safer while booker/turner should be ok regardless, but theyre all upside, and its high risk high reward. 

I think ibaka is primed for a big season, and I think hes more valuable than turner considering he rebounds better, scores mroe, blocks are similar, but also has 3s. Hood and booekr are similar, however hood will decrease as hayward comes back. 

So Ibaka >> Turner

Hood = Booker (But when hayward comes back and if suns suck and they tank, Booker goes up)

I personally would go for Turner and hood, as im all about upside

Go with proven commodities this early in the season. Turner may be great, but what's his ceiling at this time? Will he surpass Ibaka this season? I don't think so. 

Booker was amazing last year but he was the first option with Bledsoe and Knight out. 

Wait and see on both.

It's pretty even but you're banking on Ibaka bouncing back in ORL. Turner is unkown but has potential. So if you're a risk taker, go with Turner's side.

Please help w/ mine: