Sign in to follow this  
bradychen

Kenneth Faried 2016-2017 Season Outlook

34 minutes ago, kobebryant24 said:

he's playing amazing.. do you guys think he'll keep the starting job moving forward?

Well, they have two wins with him in the starting five, he and Jokić bode well together, I don't see why not.

Wow this would be my pick up of the year if he actually sticks in the starting unit and plays like this,,,25 for 30 FG/FGA averaging 18.3 ppg 7 rebounds 1.3 assists 1 steal .7 blocks on a stagerring .833% fg .714% FT

from looking at the games just wished his team mates passed him the ball more. Doesn't help that whenever he has a chance he hero balls it instead of contributing to team passing. Yesterday he got a rebound, brought it up to court, looked for a pass but decided to take a mid range jumper in which he completely air balled it. Like really faried, u should know better now. 

On 11/17/2016 at 0:16 AM, ZChronicNebula said:

This is it fellas, he's arrived.

I said this soo long ago.

is he sticking in the first 5? getting traded? im kinda worried that if i drop someone in a better situation, that he would get Malone'd again. im just curious for all the guys that picked up faried, who did ya'll drop?

Malone was trying to find a line up that produced wins and it looks like he found it. There will be teams who are bad match ups for Faried and he will get less minutes, but I'd image he's the starter with good minute from here on out. 

Faried is s---, with or without Nurkic. Nurk isn't even playing nowadays. And Spurs D? They scored +100 points, other big had a field day against s---y Lee+Aldridge. He is what he is, big name with no game.

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

Faried is s---, with or without Nurkic. Nurk isn't even playing nowadays. And Spurs D? They scored +100 points, other big had a field day against s---y Lee+Aldridge. He is what he is, big name with no game.

nice post

1 minute ago, HarmStrong said:

Why the lack of minutes today?

I think the Wolves were playing a smaller lineup for the most part, so Denver countered with a smaller lineup as well. 

2 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

That's Faried for you.  His minutes go up and down depending on the match up.  

15 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

First-time Faried owner...

I know that feeling.