Heaven Cent

James Johnson 2016-2017 Season Outlook

just traded elfrid payton for johnson hope he continues this hot play

New go to St3ck guy on the roster.

Edited by IDatDude

why is this guy not in da starting lineup yet? stop with teh loser minutes and give them to jj. wtf is luke babbit doing there? seriously? yesterday babbitt did nothing but he still got 11 minutes of worthless PT.

is it so that the heat dont look like their discriminating against white basketball players? like u gotta play your white guy at least 4-5 minutes a game or else...

Edited by happymedium11

26 minutes ago, happymedium11 said:

why is this guy not in da starting lineup yet? stop with teh loser minutes and give them to jj. wtf is luke babbit doing there? seriously? yesterday babbitt did nothing but he still got 11 minutes of worthless PT.

is it so that the heat dont look like their discriminating against white basketball players? like u gotta play your white guy at least 4-5 minutes a game or else...

Blimey. He gives you excellent production off the bench and yet someone complaines about JJ not being a starter. I am more than happy with the status quo. 

I'm hoping Willie Reed won't cut into his production at the PF spot. He's been so solid lately. At least 1 block in the last 6 and at least 1 steal in 6 of the last 7.

Edited by s-kayos

On 1/7/2017 at 2:28 PM, jbourne said:

Blimey. He gives you excellent production off the bench and yet someone complaines about JJ not being a starter. I am more than happy with the status quo. 

Yeah, what ppl sometimes dont understand is, it's the mins allocation that matters the most in fbb, not starting or not. If he's gonna be getting around that 25-28 mins a game, I prefer him being out there doing his thing against the weaker bench opposition not full fledged starters.

Prefer my players being a bench spark if mins are not hampered.

James "Magic" Johnson tonight.

Had to double take when looking at the box scores lol...thought I might mixed his stats with Tyler or Dragic. 12 dimes...:blink:

15 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

James "Magic" Johnson tonight.

Had to double take when looking at the box scores lol...thought I might mixed his stats with Tyler or Dragic. 12 dimes...:blink:

Glanced earlier and thought they were boards until I read this.  Big minutes tonight encouraging

I wish he shot the ball more tonight, but I guess I can't complain.  It seems he's finally found a coach that will deploy him 27+ min nightly and if that's the case we should all be reaping big ros 

Nice line tonight. He did miss like 5 layups throughout but still really productive. Keep giving him those minutes!

Great line for me because I don't care about TO. Beside of this 15/8/6/3 with one triple is fantastic for a ww pickup.

This guy just keeps on impressing me. Never thought I'd be holding him this long in my 8 teamer. Picked him up as a streamer. Dude stuffs the stats sheet daily. Keep it up JJ!!

Ran around a lot like he normally does, but he was definitely the out man out on the offense down the stretch. Dragic, Whiteside, Tyler Johnson and Waiters kind of ignored JJ on the offensive end. Granted he didn't do much of anything 3rd and 4th quarters. Ran around a lot without much to show for it.

in b4 people who don't actually know basketball pointing to the stat sheet and don't understand that there are two halves

Edited by VelvetMerkin

I like that he shot the ball 12 times tonight despite coming off a tragic 1/6 performance. It'll eventually fall so he just needs to keep shooting. 

And although he couldn't make shots, still gave us 6 assists, from a big that's huge 

11 minutes ago, fantasykillstime said:

He's been slowing down a bit. 

I hear but tonight was a tough match up for him. He was in foul trouble and had to guard some damn good players. it wasn't like he was matched up against mcadoo. also, the heat won so...

Edited by VelvetMerkin

8 hours ago, VelvetMerkin said:

I hear but tonight was a tough match up for him. He was in foul trouble and had to guard some damn good players. it wasn't like he was matched up against mcadoo. also, the heat won so...

Yea that's what I was thinking. He did shoot more efficiently which was nice. 

4 sub par games in a row now...is this what to expect from now on or is he in a slump? Seems like his roads to minutes are paved for him ros, he's just his own worst enemy.

foul trouble tonight but i dumped him for seth curry, but i am in a 10 team

I'm not sure why he keeps piling these fouls. Tonight he had an easy match up yet still managed to foul out of thr game. Maybe he's being too aggressive on defense?? I think he'should in a slump but will break out soon.

Edited by fantasykillstime

That FG%. woof. Good thing he's active in other areas. If it weren't for the other stats he would be droppable.

Taking fewer 3s helps getting out a slump when you aren't shooting well. Who'd of thought that? Glad to see this line though. Great game