Heaven Cent

James Johnson 2016-2017 Season Outlook

praying to get him...some poor unfortunate fool dropped him, I'm 9/12 on waivers...

• That last few games were difficult match ups and he had foul trouble.  Add in his poor shooting and he had a tough patch.  Hopefully, tonight will get him going again.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro  2m2 minutes ago
 James Johnson looks like he hurt his right shoulder on that last block

Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat  2m2 minutes ago
 James Johnson ran directly off the court with a shoulder injury. Now we wait.

Phew, I was worried somehow Waiters was throwing him off. As someone else said, back to business. 

Sigh still no PF on ESPN what a bloody joke and a half. Can we get more emails to them please? They ignore me now

50 minutes ago, Kamura said:

Sigh still no PF on ESPN what a bloody joke and a half. Can we get more emails to them please? They ignore me now

They take forevvvvvver to update positions elig. Don't really respond to emails either, they just send a lame automated response that don't address anything.

You'll just randomly open your roster one day and he'll have it, could be next week...could be next month <_<

Traded for Jimmy in my keeper league as he came in a package with Aaron Gordon. I am prob not keeping him beyond this season but I love what he does on a nightly basis. Why people in this thread were complaining when his shoot was off I have no clue, he still fills up the stat sheet nightly. 

Edited by chud12

Last 30:

Draymond: 9.5pt/7.9rb/7.6ast/1.6stl/1.8 blk  42%fg/66%FT

JJ: 12.5pt/5rb/5ast/1.3stl/1.1 blk 43%FG/80%FT

Been loving his production and was curious so I compared his and Draymond's stats for the past 30 days. Guy's been like Draymond lite w/ better FTs. Not too shabby for a WW pickup. If miami makes no drastic trades/roster shake up...should be fun owning him rest of the way.