urban2014

Trevor Story 2017 Outlook

I just felt some wind coming off the Rockies, in Oklahoma, from those 3 whiffs. My lawd that was terrible. 

Trevor decided to hit a GS for all of you.

Just now, frankhoward said:

But he struck out in his first at bat!

Hahaa you right that totally negates the HR! Your sarcasm pleases me ??

20 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Hahaa you right that totally negates the HR! Your sarcasm pleases me ??

lol hitting .145

dude is chris carter on a good day at shortstop

26 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

lol hitting .145

dude is chris carter on a good day at shortstop

Chris Carter never went .272/27/8 in 350abs last I checked. You're right though he has no chance to raise his average.... after all there are ONLY another 500 abs to go ? 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

IDGAFOS 

You actually came back to this thread after how much you trashed him last year, and then he went on to hit 27 bombs, funny you disappeared and came back... lawllllzzzzzz

Strikeout record is going to be broken if he sees 500 more abs.   Guarantee it.

Who cares they don't count Ks in my league. He Kd last year often you realize? Still produced at an elite level so what are you getting at?

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

2 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Who cares they don't count Ks in my league. He Kd last year often you realize? Still produced at an elite level so what are you getting at?

My point is lots of guys do really good over their first 350 AB's and still suck a fat one.  You're ignoring the important numbers.  Regardless of your league counting K's there is no way he's helping your team at this point.

Edited by IDGAFOS

4 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

My point is lots of guys do really good over their first 350 AB's and still suck a fat one.  You're ignoring the important numbers.

No you're ignoring the direction major league hitters are going in. Lots of guys K at a high % and still are elite Fantasy players... so again who cares? His k% was high last year and still he produced so you might want to knock him for something other than Ks because it does not stop him from producing. You're also ignoring the history of hitters playing half their games in Colorado and how difficult it is to hit under .250. Only way I can see your point is if your league penalizes for Ks... 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

2 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

No you're ignoring the direction major league hitters are going in. Lots of guys K at a high % and still are elite Fantasy players... so again who cares? His k% was high last year and still he produced so you might want to knock him for something other than Ks because it does not stop him from producing. 

So Chris Carter was elite last year fantasy wise?

5 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

My point is lots of guys do really good over their first 350 AB's and still suck a fat one.  You're ignoring the important numbers.  Regardless of your league counting K's there is no way he's helping your team at this point.

Really? He sure helped it tonight lol 

Just now, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Really? He sure helped it tonight lol 

3 hits in the past week..i'm sure that's really helping your team.

Just now, IDGAFOS said:

Who said he was? Chris Carter bats below .200 almost every yr. Thsts your comparison not mine. Kris Bryant lead the league in Ks in 2015 pretty sure you'd take him on your squad no?

2 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

Kris Bryant led the NL in strikeouts his rookie year, and still won ROY. Your argument stinks.

Just now, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Who said he was? Chris Carter bats below .200 almost every yr. Thsts your comparison not mine. Kris Bryant lead the league in Ks in 2015 pretty sure you'd take him on your squad no?

Get out of my brain!

Just now, Deke said:

Kris Bryant led the NL in strikeouts his rookie year, and still won ROY. Your argument stinks.

Your argument stinks.  While Kris Bryant is awesome most ROY winners end up being worthless/average fantasy wise.  

1 minute ago, IDGAFOS said:

Your argument stinks.  While Kris Bryant is awesome most ROY winners end up being worthless/average fantasy wise.  

Trout yea he's sooo average and worthless