DerekQ

Gary Sanchez 2017 Outlook

i didn't think he looked bad in the few at bats i saw-- and everyone looks like a fool sometimes on Archer's slider

he looks confident and explosive.

not to mention, it's hard to pick up the ball at Tropicana ;)

Sanchez hit a 116 MPH screamer at Archer. Absolutely crushed it. Not worried at all. Archer is a Cy Young Candidate this year.

He looked worse off Colome than he did Archer. He would have had a hit today if it weren't for Archer's shin/ankle.

4 hours ago, tywalson said:

He looked worse off Colome than he did Archer. He would have had a hit today if it weren't for Archer's shin/ankle.

too me that was his only good at bat... even if that was a hit 1-5 isn't going to work for me... the yanks all looked bad today

i am regretting my early snag of him... but i can be swayed 

1 minute ago, primetime166 said:

too me that was his only good at bat... even if that was a hit 1-5 isn't going to work for me... the yanks all looked bad today

Dude it's one game.

Just now, TribeFoo said:

Dude it's one game.

i say that because i also drafted schwarber and i wish i had used my sanchez pick on someone else and just had schwarber

6 minutes ago, primetime166 said:

i say that because i also drafted schwarber and i wish i had used my sanchez pick on someone else and just had schwarber

Dude it's one game.

7 minutes ago, primetime166 said:

LOL

always love checking rotoworld forum on opening week and read these crybabies.. I missed this

Just now, rlaalsrb said:

LOL

always love checking rotoworld forum on opening week and read these crybabies.. I missed this

A lot of it is fantasy football players bringing that mentality to baseball and freaking out over everything. At least it dissipates as the season goes on.

16 minutes ago, primetime166 said:

12 minutes ago, primetime166 said:

I feel ya. Dropped Sanchez after his 2nd atbat today myself. Surprised you still have him rostered.  Pretty rough that your season is already basically over. Dont feel too bad though, fantasy baseball isn't for everyone.

26 minutes ago, primetime166 said:

I am regretting my early snag of him... but i can be swayed 

My god man lol.  This is pathetic and quite frankly a bunch of nonsense. 

5 hours ago, tywalson said:

False. The Rays were in a shift and had Archer gotten out of the way the ball would have went right to the shortstop standing behind second base. 

9 hours ago, lbjames6 said:

False. The Rays were in a shift and had Archer gotten out of the way the ball would have went right to the shortstop standing behind second base. 

Sanchez K'd v Colome in his first at bat against him. It sounds like there was a second and I must have missed that. My bad.

12 hours ago, primetime166 said:

Fantasy baseball probably isn't the game for you if you get worried after one game.

0-3 so far with 2Ks. Dude needs to relax.

He had one nice long AB where he was patient and fouled off quite a few times. Other than that he has been swinging at garbage.

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

He had one nice long AB where he was patient and fouled off quite a few times. Other than that he has been swinging at garbage.

that was a good ab...worked the count to full after going 1-2.

and then swung right through a dick high fastball

Dude it's two games. 

Why do I not feel any better...

52 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

0-4

stock plummeting

Yeah we only have 15 more games to play and 2 of those are the playoffs.  Oh wait, that's fantasy football.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory

3 rockets in 10 at bats, nothing to show for it yet..Hopefully Gary doesn't start putting pressure on himself..