wily mo

Mitch Haniger 2017 Outlook

On 6/11/2017 at 5:10 PM, Yceman1234 said:

Alright, been sitting on this for weeks.  I've waited long enough..................3.......................2.............................1................let's heat up!

giphy.gif

Bench Heat reminding me of the Terminator in this GIF gotta love it!

Surely they are just trolling us at this point....

It was just Haniger's second game back after he missed a month and a half with a strained oblique. He's scored 24 runs and driven in 18 in his 23 games played this year. It doesn't seem likely that he'll keep hitting for average, but he's in a nice spot batting second for the Mariners. Jun 12 - 11:52 PM

4 minutes ago, arthurpete said:

Surely they are just trolling us at this point....

It was just Haniger's second game back after he missed a month and a half with a strained oblique. He's scored 24 runs and driven in 18 in his 23 games played this year. It doesn't seem likely that he'll keep hitting for average, but he's in a nice spot batting second for the Mariners. Jun 12 - 11:52 PM

No kidding he's not hitting .350 all year, but are we calling .290 with some pop, speed, and a prime spot in a potent lineup disappointing? Especially when you consider where he was drafted. I will take the over on the likelihood that at some point Hanniger stole a certain blurb writer's gf. 

On 6/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, Yceman1234 said:

Alright, been sitting on this for weeks.  I've waited long enough..................3.......................2.............................1................let's heat up!

giphy.gif

Bench heat already on fire!

Crazy how just his addition suddenly explodes their lineup into life. 4 runs scored last night!

Edited by swfcdan

Now lets just hope he doesn't regress tonight and only get two hits.

Now that he's back I smell blood in the water. The boys in front of me in two leagues must be hearing footsteps. If only trout would come back a couple of weeks early. I'm going to start sending out victory party invitations

such a stud

If you guys are looking for a little AL-only bench heat, take a chance. Otherwise, you can look elsewhere.