fawkes_mulder

Carlos Gomez 2017 Outlook

59 minutes ago, midlip said:

I missed every single start in his recent hot streak and it looks to have ended.  Drop city 

You must be in a great league if  you're dropping him. Dude is a solid OF that offers power and speed. But hey drop away and let someone else reap the benefits...

2 hours ago, Peppy said:

You must be in a great league if  you're dropping him. Dude is a solid OF that offers power and speed. But hey drop away and let someone else reap the benefits...

I'm glad he dropped him. Gomez hit a home run after he dropped him. Hopefully more people complain about him in this thread so Gomez can spite them and we reap the benefits. 

7 hours ago, mrfrood said:

I'm glad he dropped him. Gomez hit a home run after he dropped him. Hopefully more people complain about him in this thread so Gomez can spite them and we reap the benefits. 

Agreed.  Almost TEN minutes after i posted that he goes yard :lol:

I had him in my lineup, though, so might have to threaten again to get some production 

On 7/3/2017 at 11:22 PM, Peppy said:

I am not in a great league but I had the option of either Calhoun or Dexter Fowler to replace this guy. Just saying plenty of OF options on waivers 

19 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I am not in a great league but I had the option of either Calhoun or Dexter Fowler to replace this guy. Just saying plenty of OF options on waivers 

Rangers score 10 and he goes 0-5 batting 2nd smfh.

what do you think folks? high upside replacement for Derek Fisher owners, or a rapidly declining outfielder whose fantasy relevance has come and gone?

what if, like, the shoulder cyst was zapping his skills, and now he's gonna play like a rich man's Keon Broxton!?

Is this guy done for the year?  In football a high ankle sprain is a 6 week injury.  How could he be back in a few days?  Wish they would just DL him.

On 9/11/2017 at 6:09 AM, TheBoatmen said:

Is this guy done for the year?  In football a high ankle sprain is a 6 week injury.  How could he be back in a few days?  Wish they would just DL him.

I can't find any timetable for him. Really frustrating, because I have to cut someone for Paxton's return. 

I suppose-- given the lack of info and the fact that he's been hobbling around on a walking boot-- he aint coming back any time soon.