SuperJoint

Cincinnati Bengals 2017 Outlook

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

:o:o:o

:lol::lol::lol:

hey, I'm not happy that we had to re-sign Marv, it's just that the guy's I personally  wanted werent available. I'd be cool with Jay Gruden or even Vance Joseph. Guy's who are familiar with the team, but I dont think hiring someone from the outside was the right move, unless it was Bill O'Brien. 

What's your favorite team? Why are you so passionate and opinionated about the Bengals? It's a little odd

2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

What's your favorite team? Why are you so passionate and opinionated about the Bengals? It's a little odd

You could have taken the trouble, but I'll go ahead and help you out:

23 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Maybe the reason for my concern is that as an NFL fan in general it would be awful nice to have more franchises in the league that actually try to win. That's what sets the NFL above college football or at least so I thought; CIN is probably most similar to Temple, Hawaii, Idaho,  or some other completely irrelevant college football program which simply exists to "provide jobs to the community" and "provide extracurricular activities to students". I just don't get the apathy - it's a phenomenon that I can't really grasp, especially in the Great Lakes region where football fans are generally considered to be rabid.

Would NYG, NE, SEA, PIT, BAL or any other reasonably successful modern-day franchise accept 15 years of '0' playoff wins from the same coach? 

what's better for the league, Bengals circa 1991-2002? or Bengals circa 2003-2017 where they are at least competitive, and win their division sometimes. I think you know the answer. I honestly believe that if Jay Gruden, Vance Joseph, or even(God help me) Hue Jackson become available after next season, it will be the last we see of Marv with the bengals organization. 

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

what's better for the league, Bengals circa 1991-2002? or Bengals circa 2003-2017 where they are at least competitive, and win their division sometimes. I think you know the answer. I honestly believe that if Jay Gruden, Vance Joseph, or even(God help me) Hue Jackson become available after next season, it will be the last we see of Marv with the bengals organization. 

It seems you are unmasking yourself as an actual Bengals fan. 

I'm sorry man.

Just now, SuperJoint said:

It seems you are unmasking yourself as an actual Bengals fan. 

I'm sorry man.

yea, well, good thing I only started watching football in 2004. I prob would've ditched this team if I was older, and had started watching in the early 90's

Just now, Chippa said:

yea, well, good thing I only started watching football in 2004. I prob would've ditched this team if I was older, and had started watching in the early 90's

There is a way out: Stop accepting failure.

13 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Jackson is one of the worst coaches in NFL history. I want to see the Bengals sign him. The circus is fun from the outside.

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Jackson is one of the worst coaches in NFL history. I want to see the Bengals sign him. The circus is fun from the outside.

please no. Let Cleveland continue to be the clown show of the league

22 minutes ago, Chippa said:

please no. Let Cleveland continue to be the clown show of the league

Both are unique clown shows in their own right. Being content with mediocrity is almost as amusing as failing everytime to get out of utter irrelevance. Not quite but not far off.