mysonx3

Forrest Whitley - RHP HOU

Working out four days a week is still pretty decent. And 190 is too skinny for 6'7, so putting on some weight might not be bad.

I'll reserve judgment until seeing a photo. If all 40 additional pounds are in the form of a beer gut, then I'll be concerned.

any update on him?  will he pitch in the bigs this year?  i have an NA spot in my roto team and im considering rostering him

Sleeper and the bust podcast mentioned that he is reworking his delivery/mechanics yet again. They didnt seem very encouraged 

8 minutes ago, Got Fleeced? said:

verlander news have any impact on him?

He still sucks

Astros would be fools to throw him to the wolves like that

Here we go again:

Astros' manager Dusty Baker said Saturday that top prospect Forrest Whitley felt arm discomfort while throwing during Summer Camp and again while throwing at the club's alternate training site.

While there's no word on his immediate future yet -- it's starting to look unlikely that he's going to be able to contribute much to the Astros' this season. Those in redraft leagues that are holding out hope, may want to find a way to better utilize that roster spot over the next several weeks.

Source: Brian McTaggart on Twitter                 Aug 1, 2020, 4:40 PM ET