Rotoworld.com Forums

David Johnson 2017 Outlook

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Cardinals need to call the Jets . . .

Forte would be the best replacement, and the Jets would be willing to deal him for peanuts.  Forte would probably be happy to escape the Jets as well.

2 minutes ago, dabeesta17 said:

Hurns available? Two injuries to your guys picked in the first 5-6 rounds is more difficult of course. Let's say DJ misses eight games. You need to go 4-4 in that stretch and turn it on come November. It was nice getting 20+ points every week from DJ last year; and it was fun to watch. The Knicks made it all the way to the NBA Finals after losing Patrick Ewing in a season. The Panthers went all the way to the Super Bowl after losing Kelvin Benjamin. The Giants lost Phil Simms and won the Super Bowl with Jeff Hostetler.

RALLY CAP!! Let's do it!!

Absolutely!

this is more exciting

Just now, Gohawks said:

Wth? Freeman is only a tier below Johnson. The chance of it not being a double digit week injury is probably 20%.

My thoughts exactly, that's why I took Freeman without hesitation. It looks like he is looking at months out instead of weeks.

Speaking Monday, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said David Johnson is seeking a second opinion on his wrist injury, but that his current prognosis is the same as T.J. Logan's, who is on injured reserve with a wrist issue.

Arians called Johnson's wrist "dislocated." ESPN's Adam Schefter has pegged Johnson's two possible timelines as 2-4 weeks or 3-4 months. 3-4 months is what Logan was saddled with when he went down in early August. We will get final word some time in the next 24 hours. What's clear is that Johnson shouldn't be in Week 2 lineups.

Sep 11 - 3:13 PM

I hate the short man for some reason, I just find that turd so annoying.  I can't stand that he always tries to be the first to scoop everyone, even when he has misinformation.  So what is it Adam, is it 2-4 weeks or 3-4 months?  What kind of ridiculous statement is that?  Why not just say you are unsure and it is too early to tell?

After further thought:

When I was going to win my league with Johnson people were going to complain how I had an OP RB.

When I win it without Johnson they can kiss my middle finger due to my superior fantasy knowledge.

Bright side. Right? RIGHT?!?!

1 minute ago, CooL said:

I hate the short man for some reason, I just find that turd so annoying.  I can't stand that he always tries to be the first to scoop everyone, even when he has misinformation.  So what is it Adam, is it 2-4 weeks or 3-4 months?  What kind of ridiculous statement is that?  Why not just say you are unsure and it is too early to tell?

How can a wrist be such an ungodly mystery? I guarantee I could smack my wrist all around and bust it up and hit the doctors and by evening know exactly what I'm dealing with 

Just now, Savatage79 said:

How can a wrist be such an ungodly mystery? I guarantee I could smack my wrist all around and bust it up and hit the doctors and by evening know exactly what I'm dealing with 

You guarantee it? Well....Let's put it in to practice!

2 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

They already know what's up. That's why he's getting a second opinion evidently

13 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Would love to see this as a Forte owner

Yeah, I own Forte and Powell.  Would be nice if a trade like this happened, but I don't think either of these teams is creative enough to make it happen.

Yea my leagues have guys who feel every player they have is a demigod so they barely trade.... Couldn't even imagine being like "uhh durr do you want my Johnson, he's only maybe I think possibly sorta kind of missing 2 weeks or 2 years, want??.." 

I hope they don't give some 6-12 week bull**** and then I have to face the AJ Green music all year until they are 4-8, shut him down for the season, and I just waste a valuable spot. At this point, i'm 100% bracing for the worst so just lay it down so I can either stash him or drop him. Especially with the waiver wire coming up.

• tonycpsu changed the title to David Johnson 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic
  • phatrat unlocked this topic