FlashGordon401

Todd Gurley 2017 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, Greenpack said:

Top run defense, playing at home pretty much with their season on the line. LAR are euphoric from perhaps their biggest win of the season. They have their division locked up. Not nearly as much motivation to win as Ten, and also young team who can get rattled from a hostile environment especially if they fall behind as I expect. I expect a similar game to the Viking game.

the fact that Tennessee can make a game of this is actually good news!  hell, TG got pulled in the third qtr last week, lest he woulda scored 75 :lol:

yeah, let's hope the Titans keep the Rams more engaged than the Seahags did - we need 4 full qtrs from this beast, tyvm. 

140/2!!!!!

MVP
MVP
MVP

I can't believe people are a posting in this thread.

This dude is a set and forget, elite RB1 with 100+ YFS and td upside each and every week.

14 hours ago, Greenpack said:

Top run defense, playing at home pretty much with their season on the line. LAR are euphoric from perhaps their biggest win of the season. They have their division locked up. Not nearly as much motivation to win as Ten, and also young team who can get rattled from a hostile environment especially if they fall behind as I expect. I expect a similar game to the Viking game.

The Rams still have motivation to win as seeding is not locked up.  And did you not see them completely obliterate Seattle IN Seattle?  You wanna talk hostile environments?  That’s one of, if not the, most difficult place to play.  And why do you expect them to fall behind?  You’re portraying Tennessee to be this elite team.  They just lost to my Niners, and haven’t really had a stand out win since week 2 or 3.

Titans have played pretty terrible offenses lately. Last time they were challenged by a good offense PIT dropped 40 on them. Gurley is about to destroy these fools. 

Best player in fantasy this year and I’m sure won a lot of people championships... a lot of people gotta eat that crow who were down on him in the off-season 

Most Total PPR Points Scored During Weeks 15-16, All-Time: 1. Todd Gurley (2017) - 94.6 2. Marshall Faulk (2000) - 89 3. Marshall Faulk (2001) - 87.7 4. Jamaal Charles (2013) - 84.9 5. Jerry Rice (1995) - 80

On 12/23/2017 at 2:54 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

the fact that Tennessee can make a game of this is actually good news!  hell, TG got pulled in the third qtr last week, lest he woulda scored 75 :lol:

yeah, let's hope the Titans keep the Rams more engaged than the Seahags did - we need 4 full qtrs from this beast, tyvm. 

****clears throat***

AHEM. 

This guy will win a lot of championships.

I don't understand why he isn't getting more MVP consideration.  Tom Brady is far and away the odds on leader to win, yet he's thrown a pick in five straight games now.

Gurley should be MVP for what he's done and he's a clear top 3 pick next year.  I'd even consider him at #1.

[ A couple troll comments deleted.  Don't call out other users just to spike the ball.  Act like you've been there and take your W with dignity.  Santa's watching, folks. ]

6 minutes ago, CooL said:

This guy will win a lot of championships.

I don't understand why he isn't getting more MVP consideration.  Tom Brady is far and away the odds on leader to win, yet he's thrown a pick in five straight games now.

Gurley should be MVP for what he's done and he's a clear top 3 pick next year.  I'd even consider him at #1.

MVP voters like very photogenic  QB's who are perceived as highly intelligent and irreplaceable vs a rb who is viewed as a commodity workhorse position with low intelligence needed

Too many over thinkers... In the off-season, all season long... Even on days after a dominating performance.

Gurley can never win the heart and minds of the naysayers... But to the owners who believed all season, we were rewarded with a trophy today SINGLEHANDEDLY by Gurley.

If this season has taught me anything, go with your gut and your intuition, don't have others totally dictate your lineups.

PONZA88 OUT!

Edited by ponza88

6 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

Too many over thinkers... In the off-season, all season long... Even on days after a dominating performance.

Gurley can never win the heart and minds of the naysayers... But to the owners who believed all season, we were rewarded with a trophy today SINGLEHANDEDLY by Gurley.

If this season has taught me anything, go with your gut and your intuition, don't have others totally dictate your lineups.

PONZA88 OUT!

if I learned anything this season, I learned that getting started early on off season research on players and just as important the coaching changes as well as organizational moves makes a big difference. 

looking at what player X did last season and his projections without understanding the coaching and organizationl situations won't help u make good draft choices

Edited by dashoe

Watching Todd Gurley score 56 points and obliterate my opponent in the championship nearly brought me to tears. lol

tenor.gif?itemid=4882468