4 hours ago, helmholtz_watson said:

FU Julio Jones

FU Devin Funchess

FU Refs that overturned Ben TD

FU Refs that overturned Hunt TD 

FU dude that knocked out Devante Adams

FU “Experts” for baiting me into starting saints d over det 

F Me for not starting Rodgers over Ben 

F Me for not picking up Robbie Gould because I Only had one move left and was fairly confident in my chances of winning 

F Move Limits 

And now to my opponents 

Big FU to Todd Gurley

FU Greg Olsen 

FU Melvin Gordon 

the sum of all the above is a 3 point loss that should have been a win. 

Dumbest thing in ff besides some outrageous point settings that make you feel special. lol

2 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

I had the most points for by almost 150 this year, and the league average for points is around 125. I routinely score 175, and even did again this week. Still lost because of Gurley. Two of his scores honestly should have been a lot harder for him. I can't get over how situationally perfect that entire game was for Gurley to have a monster.

I'm right there with you. The guy I lost to scored 2045 points this year. I scored 2459 points this year.......I hate FF, if it weren't for my so called "friends" I'd quit in a heartbeat. Ugh the luck is so ridiculous!!!!!

46 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

F Me for not picking up Robbie Gould because I Only had one move left and was fairly confident in my chances of winning 

F Move Limits 

You have no right complaining about a league setting that you voluntarily agreed to.

Just now, this guy right here said:

You have no right complaining about a league setting that you voluntarily agreed to.

Not my league, still dumbest setting in fantasy.

1 hour ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

I'm right there with you. The guy I lost to scored 2045 points this year. I scored 2459 points this year.......I hate FF, if it weren't for my so called "friends" I'd quit in a heartbeat. Ugh the luck is so ridiculous!!!!!

Yeah, it definitely sucks. I can sort of deal with it knowing that both last year and this year (both years I scored the most points by a significant margin) I ended up losing week 15 due to a mistake I made (last year benching Cooks and this year benching Goodwin.) So that makes it a little easier to swallow actually - knowing I'm actually drafting the best team year after year and just losing because I can get too cute at times.

10 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

Yeah, it definitely sucks. I can sort of deal with it knowing that both last year and this year (both years I scored the most points by a significant margin) I ended up losing week 15 due to a mistake I made (last year benching Cooks and this year benching Goodwin.) So that makes it a little easier to swallow actually - knowing I'm actually drafting the best team year after year and just losing because I can get too cute at times.

I can't deal with it. I'm pissed. Lost to the same guy (last year in chip, this year 1st round). Shouldn't have won and will just hold it over all of us for year to come. I've never won this league but have put together the most incredible dynasty team. I guess I have to focus on improving TE and QB for the run next year.....F

Honestly should just probably quit. Same crap happened with a dynasty baseball team. Best team you ever saw on paper couldn't win. Took a hit for the league since a team was leaving and gave up the good team to rebuild the crappy one. Of course that team I built won last year....ugh Fantasy Sports blow! lol

Edited by Dark Kn19ht

Was sitting at 6-2 going into week 9, only needed 1 win to make the playoffs. Ended up losing 4 straight games to wind up as the 7th seed out of 12 teams.  Had the most points scored against and 2nd most points for and would have rolled into the Championship game with the starting lineup below.  All I needed was one win in the final 4 weeks :wacko: Have to love FF!

QB: Rodgers

RB: Elliot

RB: M. Gordon

WR: M. Thomas

WR: J. Gordon

FLEX: Freeman or K. Allen

TE: Engram

Edited by Flynfiesta6
mistake, duh

4 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

I can't deal with it. I'm pissed. Lost to the same guy (last year in chip, this year 1st round). Shouldn't have won and will just hold it over all of us for year to come. I've never won this league but have put together the most incredible dynasty team. I guess I have to focus on improving TE and QB for the run next year.....F

If you couldn't have won in any case, then why feel bad? You did all you could. There's always a luck element to this anyway. I know that makes it sound like I should be mad at myself for making a mistake that cost me the game, but I know that consistently drafting teams that score a ton of points will eventually get me another championship in this league.

3 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

If you couldn't have won in any case, then why feel bad? You did all you could. There's always a luck element to this anyway. I know that makes it sound like I should be mad at myself for making a mistake that cost me the game, but I know that consistently drafting teams that score a ton of points will eventually get me another championship in this league.

There's always some way to have played it to win. The fact that I've never won this league after like 8 years, knowing I'm one of the best managers, is what really boils the blood.

Lost in the semis .... 4 teams make playoffs.

My team was the 4th seed. Record 9-5 ... The 3 other teams were 10-4 

My points  (4th seed) 1579.45 

1st seed 1500.20

2nd seed 1423.42

3rd seed 1423.10

My semi final matchup that I LOST ———148.18——132.00

the other matchup 98.88——-90.38

no luck whatsoever 

Edited by shakestreet

7 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

True although wouldn't Hundley start with Callahan being the #2

Personally, I don't think so. They've seen what they've got in Hundley. Time to see what they've got in Callahan.

I had a team with Ben, Ingram, Kamara and Gurley and still lost. I had A. Brown and he got hurt, got nothing from Sanu, I benched Olsen for Witten and my opponent got savage production from his team - including Lev Bell and Gronk. 

8 hours ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

Was sitting at 6-2 going into week 9, only needed 1 win to make the playoffs. Ended up losing 4 straight games to wind up as the 7th seed out of 12 teams.  Had the most points scored against and 2nd most points for and would have rolled into the Championship game with the starting lineup below.  All I needed was one win in the final 4 weeks :wacko: Have to love FF!

QB: Rodgers

RB: Elliot

RB: M. Gordon

WR: M. Thomas

WR: J. Gordon

FLEX: Freeman or K. Allen

TE: Engram

Happened to me last year. Started out 5-2 before losing 6 in a row :( 

To me it really feels like 80-90% of the time in FF the top seeded teams never end up winning. It's always that Back door low seed that creeps up has the monster week and takes it.

I think part of it is because when we have the early season beast team we are more complacent because we can be. Not as relentless chasing the next ww break out darling because we don't need them. 

Out of pure necessity the teams struggling early end up with the out of nowhere league winners like Drake, Goodwin and Bortles.

3 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

To me it really feels like 80-90% of the time in FF the top seeded teams never end up winning. It's always that Back door low seed that creeps up has the monster week and takes it.

I think part of it is because when we have the early season beast team we are more complacent because we can be. Not as relentless chasing the next ww break out darling because we don't need them. 

Out of pure necessity the teams struggling early end up with the out of nowhere league winners like Drake, Goodwin and Bortles.

Yeah..this is the 8th year of our league and the #1 seed has never won it all..we've had two 6th seeds win it all and this year the 5th seed is the heavy favorite against the two seed.

I'll vent for my opponent. I was done and he had Brady, had the matchup won, big ben throws that awful pick, Brady comes in, takes a knee loses rushing yards and i win by .06.

Lost because of Michael Thomas overturned touchdown which then became a Mark Ingram (opponent's player) touchdown. 12 point swing and I lost by 10. Just an unlucky season I guess.

14 hours ago, erick2008e said:

Happened to me last year. Started out 5-2 before losing 6 in a row :( 

Yikes. Hurts a little less now knowing Rodgers is out but if I would have snuck one win I would be sitting in the championship right now :(

On 12/20/2017 at 9:44 AM, Supamanu said:

I'll vent for my opponent. I was done and he had Brady, had the matchup won, big ben throws that awful pick, Brady comes in, takes a knee loses rushing yards and i win by .06.

Winner.....Worst scenario ever 

FF is just trolling me now. I had Rodgers IR'd, then Julius Thomas, then Greg the Leg. Just wondering who's next. Also it's a 20-teamer so there's nobody left. Sigh.

I have that weird feeling that I'm going to get absolutely obliterated this week. 

You know, you look at your roster, you look at waiver adds, you look at your opponents matchups....and think....no way in he'll am I going to win. 

6 hours ago, leffe186 said:

FF is just trolling me now. I had Rodgers IR'd, then Julius Thomas, then Greg the Leg. Just wondering who's next. Also it's a 20-teamer so there's nobody left. Sigh.

I lost AB, Burkhead & Lee last week but still ended up winning. News then breaks that Greg the Leg is on IR. I just picked up CJ Anderson, Wallace & Martavis off waivers to start for me in the Championship :wacko:

12 hours ago, Joe Odam said:

Winner.....Worst scenario ever 

I've always wondered if anyone lost to the -1 yard like that. I'm glad its never happened to me. haha

On 12/20/2017 at 9:44 AM, Supamanu said:

The one time fractional points hurt...