FlashGordon401

LeSean McCoy 2017 Season Outlook

I mean it's funny because Jacksonville is one of the worst looking offenses in the league period, yet fournette hype is nonstop. I don't get why it seems those standards shift so easily for some. Bills might be rebuilding but tyrod will get going, McCoy, Jones, Matthews once he's back... It's not to bad of a squad 

Edited by Savatage79

3 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Are you guys cuffing him?

I'm not...not worth it I feel.

A trade might not even be the worst case, especially if he somehow ends up in Green Bay or something. 

2 minutes ago, brosephd said:

A trade might not even be the worst case, especially if he somehow ends up in Green Bay or something. 

Or philly.    Great offensive line there.  

You have to think it would be a contender. 

I think he still remains in the top-5, but to me, you could muddle McCoy, Gordon, Freeman within the 3-6 range any way you please. I don't think the difference between them is that substantial. Just take the player you prefer.

I agree all 3 I'd want on my teams. For me it's sort of McCoy is the best bet just because he's done it so many times before, Freeman is your consistency, and Gordon is a bit of the wild card as he could explode even more than he did last year, he could do about the same, it's hard to really just predict actuals. But I like all 3

Until Gordon can prove he can run past 4 yards a pop, no way I'm picking him over shady. Freeman is fine though.

i think gordon has enough potential in his situation to better by the end of the year than shady or freeman, however I won't be picking him that early base off that what if. Will go with McCoy because Freeman is consistent but you would most likely want to draft Coleman as well as an expensive handcuff. 

i think Freeman and Mccoy will put up similar stats with Freeman being the better, safer pick based on his team and age.

Edited by nk3323

23 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

i think Freeman and Mccoy will put up similar stats with Freeman being the better, safer pick based on his team and age.

In standard, perhaps. Freeman gets a lot of red zone carries. McCoy is going to catch a ton of passes this year. 

40 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

I think it's very close, but for me it comes down to usage and cost of drafting the cuff.   Talent wise they are both off the charts. 

Freeman had a 58% snap share last season.   he lost his genius offensive coordinator.  And Coleman is expensive. 

Shady had a 60% snap share and lost his GL vulture and wr1. J Willams is cheap to draft.    He's going to be a busy guy and only comes out when he gassed.  

Edited by Impreza178

1 hour ago, Impreza178 said:

I think it's very close, but for me it comes down to usage and cost of drafting the cuff.   Talent wise they are both off the charts. 

Freeman had a 58% snap share last season.   he lost his genius offensive coordinator.  And Coleman is expensive. 

Shady had a 60% snap share and lost his GL vulture and wr1. J Willams is cheap to draft.    He's going to be a busy guy and only comes out when he gassed.  

Freeman plays on a good team that made it to the superbowl last year.  Shady's team is tanking the season, and he's also dealing with a new coach

18 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

Freeman plays on a good team that made it to the superbowl last year.  Shady's team is tanking the season, and he's also dealing with a new coach

There's no actual hard proof that Bill's are tanking, and shady has been on plenty of bad eagles teams. 

3 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

There's no actual hard proof that Bill's are tanking, and shady has been on plenty of bad eagles teams. 

do you have any other logical explanation of why the new GM asked  Taylor to take a pay cut, traded their best WR and CB?

2 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

do you have any other logical explanation of why the new GM asked  Taylor to take a pay cut, traded their best WR and CB?

Im just saying I don't feel they're absolutely going to go out and not try to win some games, nor would I feel shady be to happy about that. 

34 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

I don't think an NFL team ever purposely "tanks it."

8 hours ago, ponchsox said:

Really?!   Try looking at the Colts 2011 season ( the season before they drafted Andrew Luck)   when they had curtis painter as their starting Qb. Curtis Painter!!! 

51 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

Really?!   Try looking at the Colts 2011 season ( the season before they drafted Andrew Luck)   when they had curtis painter as their starting Qb. Curtis Painter!!! 

SUCK FOR LUCK!!!

I love McCoy as a player and targeteted/owned him in all leagues last year. However he's DND for me this yeae. Just have gut feeling and nothing more. Horrible team, getting older and always banged up

15 hours ago, ponchsox said:

Nope.  It's not the NBA where u need a top 3 pick to land a difference maker.  Even qbs there's usually 2 or 3 potential franchise guys.   They don't rest players- there's only 16 games and your fans would revolt if you pulled that.    Buffalo will lose more than they win but it's still a good offensive line, Tyrod will make plays, and McCoy could realistically have more touches than he's ever had.   He's looking real sharp from the limited action I've seen. 

forget about winning/tanking for a second... McCoy's motivation is coming from the fact he wants to solidify himself as a HOF candidate. If you follow him on social media he has his eyes set on putting up great stats this year and proving to people he is the best back in the league. 

22 hours ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

BrokenB had Freeman leap McCoy in his personal RB rankings.

Pretty much tells me all I need to know. 

I can't tell if you're attempting to mock me or not. In any case, I'm down for a spirited discussion on McCoy vs. Freeman, or we can just go on with posts like these that don't do much.

What I can tell everyone else is that J. Williams looks very good behind McCoy and can be had very cheap. He looks pretty explosive this offseason and you can grab him with like a 12th-13th.

Edited by Br0kenB