FlashGordon401

LeSean McCoy 2017 Season Outlook

so much for the "draft Mccoy because he has a good handcuff " argument.  whoever said not to draft an Rb based off the handcuff.  kudos to you

1 minute ago, nk3323 said:

so much for the "draft Mccoy because he has a good handcuff " argument.  whoever said not to draft an Rb based off the handcuff.  kudos to you

Seems like a dumb argument to begin with. I'd draft McCoy because he's a stud workhorse 

21 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

With Williams gone who are people cuffing with? 

Tyrod Taylor?

27 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

I admittedly said that but it was only a small part of the equation.  Also until we know Williams fate, it could still work out in the favor of Owners who drafted him.

Don't leap before you look.    

Loved having McCoy on both of my teams last year, and targeted him like crazy. A lot of ppl slept on him, which made him a great pick.

I'm not feeling that excitement with McCoy this year. He will be overvalued, and the offense looks like it went down a notch.

5 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

Loved having McCoy on both of my teams last year, and targeted him like crazy. A lot of ppl slept on him, which made him a great pick.

I'm not feeling that excitement with McCoy this year. He will be overvalued, and the offense looks like it went down a notch.

Agreed. That offense worries me... outside of McCoy there's no threat. Mathews? Meh. Jones? is a young receiver but defenses wont respect him early on. McCoy could get off to a slow start, his owners panicking and Could almost be a "buy-low" sitauation? Say week six?

29 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Agreed. That offense worries me... outside of McCoy there's no threat. Mathews? Meh. Jones? is a young receiver but defenses wont respect him early on. McCoy could get off to a slow start, his owners panicking and Could almost be a "buy-low" sitauation? Say week six?

Outside of McCoy theres no threat? What threat did the Bills have last year that they dont have this year? Watkins? Barely played last year. If anything, they have more pieces this year in Mathews and Zay Jones. 

1 hour ago, lolcopter said:

Seems like a dumb argument to begin with. I'd draft McCoy because he's a stud workhorse 

That's what I've been doing....

I own Shady in 26/52 leagues, no where did I have Williams.

Let's ride this train boys!

1 hour ago, nk3323 said:

Yeah because quality handcuffs normally get cut 1 week before the season starts.

48 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

I would laugh at any trade if it doesn't involve any Elite WR1 or RB1.

51 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Why on earth would someone that just drafted him panic? Smh

2 hours ago, ajs723 said:

With Williams gone, say it with me McCoy owners...

9781595350442.png

Haha Cute

2 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

With everything going down as it has with the Bills, is it possible Shady wants out?  

Maybe he sees this as an opportunity to completely ball out and land one last payday.

3 hours ago, lolcopter said:

Seems like a dumb argument to begin with.

No, considering the handcuff situation is smart.  What has been proven dumb is the analysis that J. Williams was a quality handcuff.  I heard so many people saying that I bought into it.

I don't ever recall as many surprise cuts as we're having this season.

39 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

With everything going down as it has with the Bills, is it possible Shady wants out?  

No question he wants out lol I'm assuming everything is for sale. The minute someone makes a good offer on shady or tyrod they will be gone and this will be peterman chucking the ball to say jones show. Race to the bottom. What's up Jets. 

On 8/27/2017 at 10:23 AM, Br0kenB said:

We are horrible offensively. I'm staying as far away from McCoy as possible.

Question:  have you heard anything about the blocking scheme this year? 

I think the Bills were a normal power blocking offense under the old regime, but the new OC is a Kubiak disciple.  If they shift more to zone blocking, that can affect the RB.  Some thrive in that system, some struggle.  I would hope Shady is good enough to handle any type of system, but you never know.

If Shady was traded, what's your top 3 preferred destinations?  

Could he potentially become the #1 RB on any of those teams?    

Just now, theSPANKER said:

If Shady was traded, what's your top 3 preferred destinations?  

Could he potentially become the #1 RB on any of those teams?    

1) He's not getting traded.

2) Packers, Eagles, Giants in that order.

5 hours ago, Brettg57 said:

True but what threats did they have other than McCoy last year?