Rotoworld.com Forums

Kirk Cousins 2017 Outlook

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That game made me a believer -- the KC defense is no joke, and Cousins is working around the limitations of his weapons.  If he and Pryor start to connect more (and Reed can ever stay healthy), it wouldn't be a shock to see top-5 numbers the rest of the way.  I'm no longer staring at Luck on my IR slot waiting for him to bail me out.

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

that was a gorgeous pass to Doctson, Kirk deserved to leave KC with a 'W'

The pass was perfect.  It wasn't just the pass, though.  Kirk had two huge scrambling runs in that final drive where he put his body on the line to fight for extra yards to get the first down.  Impressive stuff.

2 minutes ago, Al O'Pecia said:

The pass was perfect.  It wasn't just the pass, though.  Kirk had two huge scrambling runs in that final drive where he put his body on the line to fight for extra yards to get the first down.  Impressive stuff.

Kirk is a stud. He's careful with the ball but he's still a gunslinger who is making the most of an overall pretty forgettable cast outside of Thompson and Davis I guess. He's always had upside with his legs. SF, Philly, Dallas looks nice after the bye. Seattle week 9 is not benchable, Minny the following week likely is if you have a better play. After that it's no brainer plays til the chip in 16 vs Denver if you make it that far. He should be right in that Top 5 convo.

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is on fire right now...

What are your guy's thoughts on his schedule the rest of the season?

Weeks 9 and 10 he has Seattle and Minnesota, and Denver week 16 for the fantasy championship :wacko:

Other than that, nothing that seems too concerning.

4 hours ago, Hero202 said:

and Denver week 16 for the fantasy championship :wacko:         

if we are lucky enough to be playing for the 'chip that week, and your league(s) still run waivers at that point - Tyrod has the Patriots, Money Mitch has the Browns,  Goff has the Titans,  Keenum has the Pack ... hey, if the Broncos are at full strength defensively, and one fears them that much, it's something to consider.

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
47 minutes ago, Irish bayou said:

I'm up 21 points My opponent has Kirk and Pryor left to play....isn't there s good chance he blows it in primetime( I remember him not being good in night games )... can wash. hold off the eagles pass rush ??

I rather be on the Kirk and Pryor side. I feel like tomorrows game is a shoot out between the two rising stars in the league