Rotoworld.com Forums

Kirk Cousins 2017 Outlook

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three of his top four receivers tonight yardage-wise were TEs. He's consistently putting up 300 yards and 2-3 TDs without any wide receiver production. Bring in Martavis Bryant and thing can really open up. Swap Pryor for Bryant, Skins.

4 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

Was in the same situation, actually traded RW... Was really tough but idk

I'd rather have RW I think he's only going to get hotter. I think Cousins can regress and his schedule gets a little tougher.  What'd you get in return?

8 minutes ago, kdubb44 said:

I'd rather have RW I think he's only going to get hotter. I think Cousins can regress and his schedule gets a little tougher.  What'd you get in return?

yeah its tough RW definitely has a lower floor but higher ceiling. Got Landry in return... Could have also gotten Landry for Kirk. Kind of regret it, but oh well

The biggest problem for Kirk is that all his best O-line players are getting hurt. It was a bloodbath out there tonight, I think every one of the starters sustained an injury.

Cousins is terrific at making the throws, but he often doesn't have time to stay upright.

The Seattle and Minnesota games are gonna be tough, but you gotta be looking forward to Dallas next week.

Who actually writes the Rotoworld News Section? Playing the blame game on Cousin's interception being a 'horrific pass by Cousins' as the reason they lost. That play had nothing to do with Cousins. Defensive player had his entire arm around Cousins throwing arm. I don't even know how he had the power to even throw it. Cousins was fantastic in this game, and had nothing to do with them losing, which fell squarely on the defense giving up 5 TD's, and looking inept without Josh Norman out there.

OT but does anyone remember this play here? RGIII's rookie year where he was dynamite.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000080302/RG3-off-to-the-races

Around the 35 yard line as RGIII can see daylight...you can see Cousins on the sideline just watching with his arms behind his back not even cheering lol :lol:

How the times have changed...

6 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

OT but does anyone remember this play here? RGIII's rookie year where he was dynamite.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000080302/RG3-off-to-the-races

Around the 35 yard line as RGIII can see daylight...you can see Cousins on the sideline just watching with his arms behind his back not even cheering lol :lol:

How the times have changed...

Andrew Luck, Shonn Green, and Ray Rice were all on the ticker at the bottom of the screen during that highlight.

Times certainly have changed.

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Andrew Luck, Shonn Green, and Ray Rice were all on the ticker at the bottom of the screen during that highlight.

Times certainly have changed.

Man - Ray Rice has his own personal issues but owning him was fantasy gold.

8 minutes ago, Skins33 said:

If you say so. I'm starting Dalton vs weak indy secondary at home over Cousins in s---y weather.

Every time I've ever streamed Dalton because he has a great matchup(!) he's had one of his -3 point games.  I don't see how you bench Cousins after the way he's carried the team on his back for several weeks in a row.

18 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

Every time I've ever streamed Dalton because he has a great matchup(!) he's had one of his -3 point games.  I don't see how you bench Cousins after the way he's carried the team on his back for several weeks in a row.

Agree. Home game, good matchup vs Dallas.   According to national weather service, the worst rain will be  Saturday night and Sunday morning. Given that this is a 4:25 game, it seems as the weather is not going to be as much of an issue. Looks like the Atlanta/Jets game and Philly/SF games could be a mess.  Have to go replace Matt Bryant now.

27 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

Because it is going to be heavy rain up and down the east coast all day sunday. Dalton has a cake matchup at home in dry weather vs a weak Indy secondary who also just lost hooker. You do you though.

If you haven't noticed, I'm a skins fan. Thisn isnt a knock on Cousins. Just a situational approach.

Edited by Skins33
6 minutes ago, Skins33 said:

Because it is going to be heavy rain up and down the east coast all day sunday. Dalton has a cake matchup at home in dry weather vs a weak Indy secondary who also just lost hooker. You do you though.

If you haven't noticed, I'm a skins fan. Thisn isnt a knock on Cousins. Just a situational approach.

It will be a good idea to check the weather report Sunday morning, because the rain does seem variable from east coast city to city.  It's like Philly and New York/New Jersey are going to get the worst of it.

7 minutes ago, Skins33 said:

Nah you go ahead and take Dalton.

I'll ride with Cousins, more than likely have to throw at least 40 times to keep up with Dallas. No running game, and defense regressing. 

Dalton can have a nice solid game hooking up with Green, but they should have no issues dealing with Indy. Could be the breakout game for Mixon.