Rotoworld.com Forums

Kirk Cousins 2017 Outlook

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the weapons they have. They just are not committing to getting the pass going like they did to the run today.its just ugly, but you're right.weird season. Looking like guys are not ready at all. But you've convinced me to get off the drop ledge . 

So many people underestimated the value desean+garcon gave to kirk as veteran wr's that helped him develop as a QB. It's not easy to plug and play new wr's pryor+doctson+grant+quick and expect no growing pains or poor play.

You have to give the passing game a few weeks to develop a rhythm and gel

I'm shocked at how bad this passing offense has been. All we saw were highlight reels between Cousins and Pryor in the offseason. That hasn't carried over at all. But what's REALLY jaw dropping is that he can't find Reed or Crowder either whom he played with last year. I don't understand what happened.

1 hour ago, MrPositive said:

I'm shocked at how bad this passing offense has been. All we saw were highlight reels between Cousins and Pryor in the offseason. That hasn't carried over at all. But what's REALLY jaw dropping is that he can't find Reed or Crowder either whom he played with last year. I don't understand what happened.

Reed & Crowder are both hurt too.

I think Cousins and co are in for a big week against Oakland. They have a couple of weeks under their belt now as they continue to gel together the new players on offense, the Jets threw the ball decently well v Oakland, and they'll be at home in Washington. 

Pryor came out today and said that he is going to still have a huge year and that starts this weekend v Oakland. Let's go!

3 hours ago, tywalson said:

I think Cousins and co are in for a big week against Oakland. They have a couple of weeks under their belt now as they continue to gel together the new players on offense, the Jets threw the ball decently well v Oakland, and they'll be at home in Washington. 

Pryor came out today and said that he is going to still have a huge year and that starts this weekend v Oakland. Let's go!

Well,  he can start by catching the ball when it falls right in his hands.

4 hours ago, tywalson said:

Pryor needs to focus on having a huge each game  this week instead of saying he is going to have a huge year.

Stop making proclamations about what you are going to do and just execute daily!  :mellow:

1 hour ago, reichl555 said:

Well,  he can start by catching the ball when it falls right in his hands.

People attacked me in this thread when I asked if anyone was concerned about his drops in the preseason.  They all laughed saying "its just preseason brah".  You guys laughing now?

2 hours ago, dashoe said:

Pryor needs to focus on having a huge each game  this week instead of saying he is going to have a huge year.

Stop making proclamations about what you are going to do and just execute daily!  :mellow:

To be fair, he did both. He said he's still going to have a big year, AND it starts this week in Oakland. He's focused on crushing it this week to get it started. 

I'm chalking Week 1 up to the Eagles D being solid, while Crowder and Reed weren't healthy. Week 2 I'm chalking up to the Redskins utilizing a run-heavy scheme because they were playing against their ex-offensive coordinator (McVay) who could likely recognize what Cousins was going to do on every pass play and call the defense accordingly. This week, Cousins is playing in prime time against one of the QBs that just got an NBA-like contract; a contract he wants. If Cousins really thinks he's going to get one of those contracts like Stafford and Carr, he's going to have to start by out-gunning Carr on Sunday night.