Kirk Cousins 2017 Outlook

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Wed Sep 20 2017 at 7:52 PM, seanismorris said:

If he does not have a good game against the Raiders, we'll have to conclude that this is going to be a down year.

That said, I cautiously optimistic.  I'm starting Crowder over TY Hilton even though the "experts" say start TY.

Ouch, bet that one stung

6 minutes ago, paulwall29 said:

What are you expecting to get for him? If anything, I think last night was reason why you hold on to proven guys that start slow. Cousins will be a top 10 QB. 

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES  
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
C. Wentz 25 46 333 2

This was week two against the Chiefs. I bet Kirk can put up a similar stat line. Maybe not 55 rushing yards more like 10 but its manageable. 

As far as what to expect if you try and sell high..Idk, maybe package him with a position player and hope to get a flex or rb/wr 2? 

Edited by Zekepeak86
week correction

here's a few decent Cousins stand ins for the next 2 weeks:

if ol' man Palmer was dropped, give him a look - Smokey back this week vs. San Fran.   

travels to Philly next week on Kirk's bye, and that Iiggles D has been banged up as of late. 

then there's always Smokin' Jay if Palmer is not available - Saints (in London) this week, then home for Titans week 5.  

Desaun Watson (if ya have the sack) is home for Titans this week, and prolly has the most upside (@KC next week, so one game rental)

really need to make serious contingency plans here - or hope that kid is born today:

Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins (non-injury) did not practice Friday, Sept. 29, as he awaits the birth of his first child. If Cousins chooses to sit out Week 4, QB Colt McCoy would replace him in the lineup Monday versus the Kansas City Chiefs. 'We're getting Colt ready to play,' head coach Jay Gruden said.

more here

12 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

really need to make serious contingency plans here - or hope that kid is born today:

Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins (non-injury) did not practice Friday, Sept. 29, as he awaits the birth of his first child. If Cousins chooses to sit out Week 4, QB Colt McCoy would replace him in the lineup Monday versus the Kansas City Chiefs. 'We're getting Colt ready to play,' head coach Jay Gruden said.

more here

Must. Induce. Immediately.

8 minutes ago, mjb said:

I remember Brady going into Arrowhead numerous times and laying an egg.  I just don't see Cousins doing anything, but it's fantasy football.

KC's defense is overrated. They will give up a good chuck of yards and are banged up and weak in the secondary on the right side especially. Wentz dropped 333/2 in Arrowhead. Nothing Kirk can't do with all his weapons and a non existent running game. There should be a good amount of points scored in this game leaving plenty of opportunity for a big time fantasy line from Kirk.