Fuzzy_Slippers

Mike Trout 2017 Outlook

As Macho Man Randy Savage would say "THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!! THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!"

3 minutes ago, Stubudd said:

wish i had this guy, he's just baseball incarnate. Baseball in human form

Problem is he spoils you for all the leagues you play in where you don't own him.  There are other players that are fun to own right now, but none more consistent.  There's just something satisfying about having someone who does something productive for your team almost every night that you don't get from many other players.

In real baseball terms --the commissioner's office should step in and void the contract with the Angels because of how his talent's being wasted.  Imagine the RBI totals in a competent lineup...

29 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

In real baseball terms --the commissioner's office should step in and void the contract with the Angels because of how his talent's being wasted.  Imagine the RBI totals in a competent lineup...

*whispers in a low voice* Join the Mile High City, Mike... 

4 minutes ago, HalfManHalfAmazing said:

wish i drafted harper instead =(

Can't say I feel the same. Harper is good, but I would never question drafting Trout. There is literally no worries regarding him whatsoever. He's a stud who contributes in every major category and aside from a rare minor injury (which he still hit 3 homers and stole 2 bases during this week he was injured) he plays every damn day and contributes almost every one of those days. No one I would rather own.

1 hour ago, HalfManHalfAmazing said:

wish i drafted harper instead =(

Many said/thought this last season too. By the end, they were eating their words. Harper can get blazing. Trout is continuous excellence.

Edited by Fenamo

it's a beautiful feature!

put your mouse over his username and let it sit there until his RW card appears.  in the middle at the bottom is "Ignore User".  Click on that.

Just a run-of-the-mill 4-game hit streak.  Sadly, one of his last five hits didn't leave the yard, but I say he's still worth holding in most formats.

Angels would for multiple reasons. Main one though is that it would be financial suicide by Arte and the FO to trade their lone star attraction to their cross-town rivals. They got tickets to sell after all.

Just the greatest of a generation. Really hope he never leaves Anaheim 

Mike Trout is on pace for 117 R 54 HR 126 RBI 33 SB if you extrapolate out to last season's PA. Very quickly catching "the preferred one", Bryce Harper, in fantasy baseball value for 2017. 

NS9aEa0.gif

17 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

are we looking at the ground work for a 50/30 season? 

Yes.

What's silly to me, is this doesn't feel like a Trout "hot streak" as much as the expectation.  

.333 avg/1.488 ops, 6 HR, 9 R, 13 RBI, 4 SB over last 15 days.  

I would jizz in my pants if another player I had rostered was doing this.  Trout, it's pretty much expected.  Dude is on a level by himself and Harper should not be considered a valid comparison until he's been MVP calibre for a few years straight. 

1 hour ago, 80version said:

What's silly to me, is this doesn't feel like a Trout "hot streak" as much as the expectation.  

.333 avg/1.488 ops, 6 HR, 9 R, 13 RBI, 4 SB over last 15 days.  

I would jizz in my pants if another player I had rostered was doing this.  Trout, it's pretty much expected.  Dude is on a level by himself and Harper should not be considered a valid comparison until he's been MVP calibre for a few years straight. 

this

it really makes me laugh when they say harper is the best player in baseball right now on mlb tonight or how there is little difference