Homerj24

Aaron Judge 2017 Outlook

9 hours ago, DropkickAlex said:

What's funny and I know people will dismiss this but if you're going by WAR per million, Stanton is actually out playing his contract.

What is the value of WAR per million? 

My mistake was in the first three years he made close to 30m with a WAR of 15 total. Of that 15 total, 8.8 came last year.

He will be 28 in his 2018 season and the contract runs till 2028 when he is 38 at with varying amounts between 25m on the low side to 32m on the high side with about 290m still owed. Even adjusting for inflation, increased revenue, and other future income that may rise it seems like a bad contract. If not I doubt the Marlins would be looking to trade him over the offseason according to rumors. 

16 minutes ago, Silverdome_Loyal said:

Still here McPot ?? Can't wait for the stock to bottom out next year .... #wait 4 it

Ayyyyyyy there he is! 

Hey, remember that time Adam Dunn batted .284 with 52 HRs and 9 SBs as a rookie???

Just now, DannyMcPot said:

Ayyyyyyy there he is! 

Hey, remember that time Adam Dunn batted .284 with 52 HRs and 9 SBs as a rookie???

? lol.....on a serious note I'm happy for the kid (wish I could've held that stock, but had to move him defending my dynasty belt) - FYI I love the banter (can't wait to see what's in store for him next years)...?

6 minutes ago, Silverdome_Loyal said:

? lol.....on a serious note I'm happy for the kid (wish I could've held that stock, but had to move him defending my dynasty belt) - FYI I love the banter (can't wait to see what's in store for him next years)...?

I don't blame ya, he had me pretty damn worried for a bit lol 

Next year will be interesting, see u then sir!!