Savatage79

Rob Gronkowski 2017 Season Outlook

this game may be a shootout. but im gonna wait for evan silva analysis first. usually i go opposite of what he says.

if a shootout, this game will limit gronk. maybe play 50-60% of snaps. 

if this is a typical thusday night game blast from the past, he may be in for 75-85% of snaps. 

lets wait for evan silva intake first before i make a conclusion. BRB.

14 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

this game may be a shootout. but im gonna wait for evan silva analysis first. usually i go opposite of what he says.

if a shootout, this game will limit gronk. maybe play 50-60% of snaps. 

if this is a typical thusday night game blast from the past, he may be in for 75-85% of snaps. 

lets wait for evan silva intake first before i make a conclusion. BRB.

Lol

Dismiss the title.... Chris Carter explains Gronk's injury https://youtu.be/6Nhy47_Lpyw

Evan Silva Analysis = definitely start Gronk

Edited by BMcP

3 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Just got an alert that he might not be active tonight and if he is, he'll be limited

they must realize they dont need gronk to win this game.

2 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Updated Report is that he's not expected to play tonight...damn it!!!!

Source?

7 minutes ago, KrazyMuchacho said:

they must realize they dont need gronk to win this game.

Upset special tonight AGS.  Tampa has Brady's Kryptonite...disruptive interior defensive linemen.  Straight up NE has the edge...but laying the wood?  I'm taking TB.

Just an opinion.

Goes from playing every snap last game to being out the next. This is life owing Gronk. I am also worried he misses next week now.  Clearly it’s serious. Pats are in s must win game, no way they hold him out to air on the side of caution because they lost that luxury. 

6 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Source?

2 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

Adam Schefter tweeted out that Gronk not likely to play

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Updated: Patriots’ TE Rob Gronkowski is not expected to play tonight vs Bucs, per source.

There you go @KennyWoo  would've posted but im on my phone

per source, aka it could be Bill trying to spread some s--- before the game starts to get the opposite team going crazy over their game plan, Pats are at a point where anything could help

4 minutes ago, calibar said:

per source, aka it could be Bill trying to spread some s--- before the game starts to get the opposite team going crazy over their game plan, Pats are at a point where anything could help

Doubt it.  Both teams have their game plans and there's no time to change it now.  Pointless to lie.  I believe they hid it until now bc the bucs defensive plan is probably heavy on stopping gronk and now it's too late to form a different one.  Maybe minor adjustments can be made but their prep to stop gronk was a waste.

Edited by kp96

1 minute ago, kp96 said:

Doubt it.  Both teams have their game plans and there's no time to change it now.  Pointless to lie.  I believe they hid it until now bc the bucs defensive plan is probably heavy on stopping gronk and now it's too late to form a different one.  Maybe minor adjustments can be made but their prep to stop gronk was a waste.

yeah I guess it could work both ways

The sad thing is Gronk won’t even attempt to play by working out in pre game warmups. Geez, I hope this isn’t a multiple week injury. 

Yeah I've made other plans... If you're looking for a quick and dirty add off the WW, Austin Sefarion-Jenkins is like 90% available, has a plus matchup, and has been getting 5-6 targets in the last couple of games.