Savatage79

Rob Gronkowski 2017 Season Outlook

45 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Gronk Decoyyyy...he will probably be on a snap count if he plays at all

Can we provide some reasoning behind this besides your own pessimism??

Edited by kidsgotsoul

8 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Can we provide some reasoning behind this besides your own pessimism??

Experienced speculation and I owned gronk before

Just now, Dr. Whom said:

giphy.gif 

8 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Experience or Bias?

If Gronk is supposed to be a "decoy" why didn't they pull that trick on short notice during last week's TNF? Seems like the perfect time to do it. Doesn't seem very consistent with your speculation.

It's been almost two weeks, Gronk will play. 

Edited by TheLegacy

Rob Gronkowski (thigh) wasn't on the Patriots' final injury report for Week 6 against the Jets.

Gronkowski's thigh injury was never thought to be serious and there's a good chance he would have suited up last week had the Patriots played on Sunday instead of Thursday night. He's averaged 95 yards over his last three contests and should be the top tight end play on the board this week.

Best fantasy TE by far. Ho hum, you pay a high price for him but I do miss the days of not having to worry about the TE position. Happy days for y'all.

On 10/13/2017 at 5:48 PM, TheLegacy said:

Experience or Bias?

If Gronk is supposed to be a "decoy" why didn't they pull that trick on short notice during last week's TNF? Seems like the perfect time to do it. Doesn't seem very consistent with your speculation.

It's been almost two weeks, Gronk will play. 

Don't feed the troll. That's all Dr Whom is. 

On 10/13/2017 at 9:19 AM, Dr. Whom said:

Gronk Decoyyyy...he will probably be on a snap count if he plays at all

You nailed that one, lol.  

Glad I fell on the other side of “experienced speculation”.

If he’s starting you load him into your roster and don’t think twice about it.

23 minutes ago, chud12 said:

You nailed that one, lol.  

I own him so I won this one...reverse jinx or whatever it takes to get my players to show up on Sunday 

Gronk's carrying my team, which can't seem to get a good performance at QB. I probably would still have preferred Ertz at his draft-day cost, but we have still gotten a first-round talent at a pretty nice discount.

How do you guys feel about him ROS with so many other mouths to feed on that offense in addition to his injury history?

Are there any other tight ends you'd rather have?

2 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

How do you guys feel about him ROS with so many other mouths to feed on that offense in addition to his injury history?

f---. No.

6 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

No - Ertz and Kelce are the only ones I'd even consider, and I'd still prefer seeing Gronk in my lineup.

I've been dreading this week for a while; who are folks plugging in for him this week? I have a groan-inducing pool of Hooper, Griffin and Dickson to pick from.

1 minute ago, Vendetta said:

No - Ertz and Kelce are the only ones I'd even consider, and I'd still prefer seeing Gronk in my lineup.

I've been dreading this week for a while; who are folks plugging in for him this week? I have a groan-inducing pool of Hooper, Griffin and Dickson to pick from.

Im going Vernon with Reed most likely out next game. 

20 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Hooper I was able to grab off the wire but I was aiming for Vernon Davis first.  And yea I knew this week was coming, the week we’re Gronk isn’t in my lu.  I am not feeling confident about Hooper on the road against a good d against tight ends while Matt Ryan light is throwing passes. 

Edited by chud12

56 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Jonnu Smith if Walker sits is a sneaky good option this week 

1 hour ago, CamNewton said:

Gronk, Ertz, Kelce, that's it.

Do you think I need a backup TE for Gronk in a 10 team non-ppr league? I also have Doyle and thinking about  dropping him for a lotto ticket.

3 minutes ago, dlee33701 said:

Do you think I need a backup TE for Gronk in a 10 team non-ppr league? I also have Doyle and thinking about  dropping him for a lotto ticket.

Same boat. Tried to trade him but trading has become nonexistent in the past couple of years.

24 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Same boat. Tried to trade him but trading has become nonexistent in the past couple of years.

Best offers I could get for him were of the Darkwa and Duke Johnson variety.  Not much real interest right now.