Savatage79

Rob Gronkowski 2017 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

See ya later.

Next time use your brain for more than alcohol and partying.

Wow, you really don't like the guy do you? He's never had any major on-field issues previous to this; he's generally considered an all-around good guy around the league who just happens to like having a good time in his off hours (God forbid!); he makes regular appearances at schools, hospitals, and charity events... and you're making him out to be Public Enemy #1. Was it a ridiculous cheap shot? Yes. Should he be suspended? Absolutely. But you need to let go of the hate, man, it's not healthy. lol

1 hour ago, DonnieAvery17 said:

Think he will appeal?

45 minutes ago, sgoz1121 said:

How quick is the appeals process? Is he going to miss this week regardless? Or is there a scenario in which he appeals, plays in Week 14, loses appeal and is suspended for week 15?

No way he wins. Make your plans to be without him in week 14.

Oh just fabulous.  Playoff matchup next week with no Gronk (probably), no Elliott and maybe no Woods and Hogan.  

Off to the Assistant Coach forum to scour for help on a replacement TE.

NFL needs to get its priorities straight and pass a rule that any suspension to be served during Week 14, 15, or 16 automatically moves to Week 17.  

Fantasy football (and other forms of gambling) is the only reason this league is so popular anyway...

32 minutes ago, Jewelz0376 said:

Wow

i have Crabtree who was suspended this week and now I have Gronk who is suspended in week 14.  What luck. 

This is me as well.

#TEAMTHUGLYFE

6 minutes ago, BornandbredHeel said:

This is me as well.

#TEAMTHUGLYFE

I think this is my first suspension. Hyde was my first ever ejection in Week 9.

13 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

I think this is my first suspension. Hyde was my first ever ejection in Week 9.

Y'all haven't lived until you have one of your players die.  #ChrisHenry4Life

2 hours ago, RustyMiller said:

I found another camera angle of the hit that might clear things up.

WeeFlusteredAldabratortoise-size_restric

Douche chills.

1 minute ago, Stallion said:

How many playoff runs is this a**hole gonna cost? He's my favourite (non Ravens) player as well, I feel so betrayed.

How many times has he saved our asses this year? He's had 5 monster games with 3 serviceable games thrown in. That's borderline WR1 and elite TE1 numbers. Sucks that he won't be there week 1 of playoffs, but he helped get us here in the first place.

Fantasy is all about improvising. I'm honestly surprised he isn't on IR at this point in the season. Sucks that he won't be of use this week, but that's the nature of the beast.

5 minutes ago, TheLegacy said:

How many times has he saved our asses this year? He's had 5 monster games with 3 serviceable games thrown in. That's borderline WR1 and elite TE1 numbers. Sucks that he won't be there week 1 of playoffs, but he helped get us here in the first place.

Fantasy is all about improvising. I'm honestly surprised he isn't on IR at this point in the season. Sucks that he won't be of use this week, but that's the nature of the beast.

That's true. In one of my leagues though I've done nothing but improvise (lost OBJ and Watson too), and Gronk was a big part of helping me overcome those losses. Now I've gotta trot out Seals-Jones and see if he can be a serviceable TE for me *sigh*.

Who are some of the other Gronk owners trotting out at TE next week for the playoffs? I'm thinking of running out Watson in the other league I own Gronk in.

Edited by Stallion

Just now, Stallion said:

Who are some of the other Gronk owners trotting out at TE next week for the playoffs? I'm thinking of running out Watson in the other league I own Gronk in.

Pickings are slim, but I'm gonna throw a dart at Njoku or Thomas. My opponent has Ertz and if he doesn't suit up, TE position may be a wash between us. Here's hoping.

I picked up Olsen a few weeks back but that’s hardly looking solid now with his injury. Praying that foot feels good this week or I’m back to the waiver wire for a scrub TE. 

15 minutes ago, TheLegacy said:

Go away. 

Gronk is an idiotic thug. The punishment fits the crime in this case. There's no place for that in the game, especially since the league is focused  on reducing head trauma 

2 minutes ago, banana said:

Go away. 

Just being realistic. Fantasy owners only care about what a player does for them the next game and disregards the rest. Short term memories aren't very helpful.

1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

NFL needs to get its priorities straight and pass a rule that any suspension to be served during Week 14, 15, or 16 automatically moves to Week 17.  

Fantasy football (and other forms of gambling) is the only reason this league is so popular anyway...

Or.....maybe the player can take more responsibility for his actions and not put himself in a situation that could hurt his team and allllllll of those fantasy football owners that he thinks about with every catch. Insert *eye roll* gif. Lol.

5 hours ago, devaster said:

He tagged him just because the player was down. He was out of bounds though.

Who cares?   He was not "clearly" out of bounds.  And that's what matters.

32 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

Who cares?   He was not "clearly" out of bounds.  And that's what matters.

You’re delsuional

3 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

I don't know whats more crazy, the statement itself, or the 3 people who liked it.