Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savatage79

What was your absolute worst first round pick in the last 10 years?

On 02/03/2017 at 4:15 PM, Bill's Blitzkrieg said:

Dynasty rookie drafts, 10 team ppr

2010:

Trading up to take Taylor Price NEP WR 2.01

Taking Jermaine Gresham 2.03

Taking Damian Williams 2.04

All over Jimmy Graham who was taken 2.05

2011:

Taking Mikel Leshoure 1.07

Taking Titus Young 1.08 over Randal Cobb (2.02) since I had Greg Jennings at the time

2012:

Taking Brian Quick 1.09 over Alshon Jeffrey (2.02)

Reading through this thread again.

Good god, these are the worst dynasty picks i have ever seen.

Keenan Allen in the 3rd last year and 2 or 3 years ago Marshawn Lynch in the 1st rd when he had injuries, ended up finishing 2nd that year but that's the only 2 that come to mind for me

This past year I drafted Allen Robinson and proceeded to start him most of the season. "Trust me THIS is the week" yeah... my worst has to be... Doug Martin. Don't remember the year, but it was after he had his breakout season, I drafted him #2 overall and got bent tf over. That was the first (and still only) time I haven't made the playoffs in FF. Proud of that. Last year I drafted David Johnson #1 ovr and everyone called me crazy lol. I usually have good luck with my picks 

On 3/1/2017 at 0:24 PM, Savatage79 said:

I'm lookin at mine and one of the funniest and worst picks I've ever made in the first round was 2010, pick 8, I selected..... :drum roll: Pierre Thomas! :lol::unsure:   don't ask 

I feel you're pain i drafted Pierre Thomas in the 5th round of 2010 :o

Haven't had many big disappointments in 1st rd but my 2014 4th-7th rd made me laugh.

4th- Victor Cruz:  5th: CJ Spiller 6th: Toby Gerhart 7th: Cordarelle Patterson. What a group lol

the year both were out for the season from the start i drafted jamaal charles and peyton manning back to back to kick off that draft. think it was 2011. remained competitive somehow but failed to make the playoffs by a game

AP First overall hurt, literally letting the whole league take the next 22 best players off the board before you get a pick.

t rich the year he was traded to indy

eddie lacys first bust season

arian foster on every off year

mjd when he would get vultured by rashad jennings 

cj anderson 2015

runner ups

david wilson in 2013, Antonio brown in 2012(year they released Wallace, got him in the 6th rd thinking I was ahead of the curve, never had him again), Doug Martin 2014 second round, josh Gordon 2016

one of these years the stars will align

Phillip 'horrible' Rivers in 2011 after coming off a great 2010...Picked 1st Rd.

Since I do mostly auctions, I pretty much paid a first round cost for Trent Richardson after his first year in a dynasty league. Luckily, since I was out of competition, and before people realized he completely sucked, I traded him for Julio Jones (who had just gotten hurt for the year) and a 1st round pick

Todd Gurley @ #4 overall last season. The top 3 went Brown, Beckham, and Julio. What a disaster.

my first two picks in a standard redraft league(16 teams) last year were Jamaal Charles and ed lacy...that sucked.