Dugout Legend

2017 Fantasy Baseball Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo /CBS/Fantrax, etc..

To your knowledge, is it possible to modify the previous day stats on Yahoo?

6:30 AM and waivers still haven't processed on Yahoo. Hope this isn't another debacle like last year when they completely missed waivers for a day. 

Yeah, on android it keeps crushing.

Someone asked for pitch types about Braun's homer, I can't remember which thread, but since i've been searching for a basic boxscore to follow games I've noticed mlb has pitch types broken down as the game goes on, it says Braun hit his homer on a 87 mph change up.  I'm not vouching for pitch type accuracy, but at the minimum they are trying to provide a breakdown.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/cardinals-vs-brewers/2017/04/21/490348#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=play-by-play,game=490348

Edited by Pernil
tacocat

I just posted this on Reddit too-

I'm in a regular,standard H2H Yahoo Pro league whose rules clearly state "Max Acquisitions per Week: 6 "

However this weeks opponent has somehow added 8 so far.I thought maybe the first on on Monday might have somehow been a waiver claim that wasn't properly labeled,but he just added an 8th guy an hour ago.These are 2 streaming pitchers he now has that have tipped the balance. What the H*** is going on and what can I do about it? I've posted on Yahoo's message board,emailed customer service twice today and have googled my fingers to the bone,while missing most of the games in panic.Fantasy baseball is fun.LOL

If he did two Sunday night before the start of this week it would work. Another words he could have had 4 or less last week.

7 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

If he did two Sunday night before the start of this week it would work. Another words he could have had 4 or less last week.

1 is dated 4-17, 4 are dated 4-19 and 1 each for 4-20,21 and 22.

1 minute ago, frankhoward said:

1 is dated 4-17, 4 are dated 4-19 and 1 each for 4-20,21 and 22.

Seems like more then 6 :D

47 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

Seems like more then 6 :D

I have no idea what to do.I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and if it isn't resolved I'll get a refund from Paypal and walk from Yahoo.

22 minutes ago, frankhoward said:

I have no idea what to do.I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and if it isn't resolved I'll get a refund from Paypal and walk from Yahoo.

Frank is an idiot and Yahoo is innocent of any malfeasance or wrongdoing.(This time,but I've got my eye on you yahoo):angry:

On 4/22/2017 at 0:20 PM, Pap said:

Yeah, on android it keeps crushing.

So Yahoo is just gonna sit on there hands on this? Its been going on all weekend. Is this a problem for iOS as well?

iOS has no such problems, android problems started with update on 20th.

There is a bunch of complaints in playstore and all yahoo answers are dated 2016, 2015 or earlier, beyond comedy at this point.

I had problem even adding waiver claims for monday using app,  had to go via web.

Edited by Pap

There was a recent update to the YFS app. Did you all install it yet? I had similar app crashing issues a couple of weeks ago but haven't experienced them since. I restarted my phone and it was working fine again. 

On 4/22/2017 at 4:26 PM, frankhoward said:

I just posted this on Reddit too-

I'm in a regular,standard H2H Yahoo Pro league whose rules clearly state "Max Acquisitions per Week: 6 "

However this weeks opponent has somehow added 8 so far.I thought maybe the first on on Monday might have somehow been a waiver claim that wasn't properly labeled,but he just added an 8th guy an hour ago.These are 2 streaming pitchers he now has that have tipped the balance. What the H*** is going on and what can I do about it? I've posted on Yahoo's message board,emailed customer service twice today and have googled my fingers to the bone,while missing most of the games in panic.Fantasy baseball is fun.LOL

You should take a screenshot of the transaction list. 

24 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

There was a recent update to the YFS app. Did you all install it yet? I had similar app crashing issues a couple of weeks ago but haven't experienced them since. I restarted my phone and it was working fine again. 

The recent update caused the issue.

Just now, duke of queens said:

The recent update caused the issue.

I was thinking of the update before the update that came out over the weekend. My bad. 

20 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

I was thinking of the update before the update that came out over the weekend. My bad. 

I posted in there forum so maybe they'll get to it in a few days. 

Anyone else having an issue with Yahoo's stat tracker?  The Game Channel is not updating stats for me.  It displays what's currently happening when the window loads up, but then nothing updates afterwards.

12 hours ago, Yceman1234 said:

Anyone else having an issue with Yahoo's stat tracker?  The Game Channel is not updating stats for me.  It displays what's currently happening when the window loads up, but then nothing updates afterwards.

An alternative(only on dekstop) is to go to the Full Standings screen that now has live standings updates.

That's hilarious.  And it seems to be on Clint Hurdle did they say demanding that Cub fielders switch gloves in that situation.  Hell Rizzo could get 1B eligibility on ESPN at the same time because both platforms say 10 appearances.  ESPN doesn't make it be 10 starts.

Rizzo is still 7 appearances away from being 2B eligible this season. It's unlikely, but it's possible. Then he'd be 1B/2B next year lol. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Correa said:

Rizzo is still 7 appearances away from being 2B eligible this season. It's unlikely, but it's possible. Then he'd be 1B/2B next year lol. 

The article suggested he should become 2B eligible by if not before July.  All it takes is one shift for one batter (then back again to 1B after that batter) and swapping the 1B glove for an infielder's glove to gain an "appearance" so sounds like it should happen pretty quickly.

6 hours ago, Carlos Correa said:

5 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

The article suggested he should become 2B eligible by if not before July.  All it takes is one shift for one batter (then back again to 1B after that batter) and swapping the 1B glove for an infielder's glove to gain an "appearance" so sounds like it should happen pretty quickly.

you do know this is so wrong for this game we love