elite

Carlos Hyde 2017 Season Outlook

I just hope a resolution regarding this comes quickly.  He has to ride the fantasy bench till then

Carolina would be pretty awful IMO. There wasn't one run I saw on Thursday where the RB wasn't hit two yards behind the LOS. I don't think anyone would be worth much on that team.

7 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

How so? Think it would be awful. Actually can’t think of any good spot for him. No way he is a rb1 anymore

Easy, T west stinks,  Allen is jag as a runner, & Collins doesn't have the coaching staffs trust. B-more wants to run the ball  and play defense, Hyde's best fit is there.

9 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Seattle?  Rawls is a dog walk away from being hurt and Lacy, is, well Lacy.

trade within the division seems unlikely,  and that o-line is gahhhrbahhhge. 

12 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

Ehhhh, they have Blount for goaline Tds and Smallwood and clement to steal a few looks too

Well if the Eagles did make that trade I think they only do it if they feel he is a 3 down back...

6 minutes ago, Red Dog said:

Easy, T west stinks,  Allen is jag as a runner, & Collins doesn't have the coaching staffs trust. B-more wants to run the ball  and play defense, Hyde's best fit is there.

You could also say no passing game to take pressure off run, lots of stacked boxes. Woodhead coming back eventually. Allen, Collins west. Real problem is nfl coaches are idiots. Hyde probably just part of a committee from here on out

Edited by phisouza33

1 minute ago, meverett85 said:

Just read that Pro Football Focus has Hyde ranked 53rd out of 54 qualifying backs.....

Wow...

probably just for tomorrow a nobody as a clue if he will even suit up tomorrow as of this second

How can they go from talking extension last week to trade this week?  Hyde looking for too much $$$?  Seems strange 

With this news I think it is unlikely he will get many touches going forward as they want to keep him healthy in an effort to trade him. I'll be benching him this week.

2 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

How can they go from talking extension last week to trade this week?  Hyde looking for too much $$$?  Seems strange 

add in durability concerns and hes not worth an extension 

Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

Is he even going to start tomorrow? I can’t afford a 0 from Hyde.

Not sure anyone knows, most are hitting the eject button though. I says this as I stare at CMC's 12 points in standard sitting on my bench.

1 minute ago, colepenhagen said:

add in durability concerns and hes not worth an extension 

Yep, no team is going to trade for Hyde anyways they will either release him or keep him 

10 minutes ago, altmin said:

probably just for tomorrow a nobody as a clue if he will even suit up tomorrow as of this second

Not sure they are just talking about this week....was wondering if advanced stats show Hyde has been playing poorly, this sort of confirms that.

http://nfltraderumors.co/report-49ers-received-made-calls-trading-rb-carlos-hyde/

1 minute ago, Cavs93 said:

Yep, no team is going to trade for Hyde anyways they will either release him or keep him 

There are a few teams that would trade for him, including the Eagles.

The "Hyde is getting an extension" story was most likely leaked from someone on the inside to help prop up his value.  If teams think the Niners are trying to unload him they'll send a lowball offer just like some fantasy owners do.  

3 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

I hope they trade him sooner or later because I have to start Ingram in the meantime smh.

Least you have ingram...i need to use perine!

Just now, joey0480 said:

Least you have ingram...i need to use perine!

Ajayi or Breida for me. First option sucks, second option is wrapped up in this mess.

9 minutes ago, phillyfan461 said:

The "Hyde is getting an extension" story was most likely leaked from someone on the inside to help prop up his value.  If teams think the Niners are trying to unload him they'll send a lowball offer just like some fantasy owners do.  

The benching and trade talk pretty much squashed.

You guys are the best! Inactive, traded already 

wow