elite

Carlos Hyde 2017 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Halberdier said:

I wish they would figure that s--- out, I need to know if I can drop A Morris for Breida Asap.

Do that now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thetomkuczek said:
75YwXTCb_bigger.jpgBenjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL
FollowFollow @AllbrightNFL
More

In addition to releasing Navarro Bowman, Niners have received and made calls about RB Carlos Hyde.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!! I need Hyde this weekend!! I have no starters left!

 

Ok, so let's hope at least he gets traded to a top-10 team with a sparkling offense. Trade him to Philly and please save the second half of my season because I will need 7 straight wins from now on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I would prob drop any RB not named LeVeon for Breda. I know a guy who works for Sprint....that Niners phone ringing off the hook! 

 

edit: the guy who used to work for Verizon but now works for Sprint reporting: ADD BREDA NOW!

Edited by malta69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, malta69 said:

Honestly, I would prob drop any RB not named LeVeon for Breda. I know a guy who works for Sprint....that Niners phone ringing off the hook! 

 

edit: the guy who used to work for Verizon but now works for Sprint reporting: ADD BREDA NOW!

You are wierd ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, malta69 said:

Honestly, I would prob drop any RB not named LeVeon for Breda. I know a guy who works for Sprint....that Niners phone ringing off the hook! 

 

edit: the guy who used to work for Verizon but now works for Sprint reporting: ADD BREDA NOW!

Thx for trolling. Now back to bed ok? And ask mom for some warm milk if you cannot sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well. Best hope is he gets traded. Maybe the Giants, Cowboys, Seattle, Vikings, Jets, Washington, Ravens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please . Go back to the last three pages of nonsense and get back to me. It's an effing RUMOR.  In twenty years, I can't think of more than three or four trades that involve legitimate starting caliber players. I have no problem with prospective pickups but the nonsense in the past few hrs is a joke. 

 

Hyde will start tomorrow. He will probably play well. Go Breda it up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, malta69 said:

Please . Go back to the last three pages of nonsense and get back to me. It's an effing RUMOR.  In twenty years, I can't think of more than three or four trades that involve legitimate starting caliber players. I have no problem with prospective pickups but the nonsense in the past few hrs is a joke. 

 

Hyde will start tomorrow. He will probably play well. Go Breda it up 

Hyde is far from a starting “caliber” player.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

Hyde is far from a starting “caliber” player.

 

???  Except for last week Hyde has been fantastic.

Edited by ccimore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, championship or bust said:

Hyde is far from a starting “caliber” player.

 

 

You are clearly not a good judge of talent.

 

But most likely a Breida owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

Hyde is far from a starting “caliber” player.

 

 

Just now, championship or bust said:

Ok pick 2 to start

 

hyde, leveon, gordon...

 

exactly...

 

Lol comparing him to two of the top backs in fantasy football. If you have two top 10 RB's then yeah, you are not starting Hyde. Almost every other situation you are. If you can't understand that, then it's pretty obvious you don't know much about fantasy football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, championship or bust said:

Ok pick 2 to start

 

hyde, leveon, gordon...

 

exactly...

Lol so anyone you wouldn't start over Leveon and Gordon aren't starting caliber players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, championship or bust said:

Ok pick 2 to start

 

hyde, leveon, gordon...

 

exactly...

 

You named 2 starting rb's on 2 teams that have have superior offenses to the Niners. 

Stop it.

Please.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

Ok pick 2 to start

 

hyde, leveon, gordon...

 

exactly...

 

Stop.

 

You're embarrassing yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kyoun1e said:

 

Stop.

 

You're embarrassing yourself.

 

He is either a troll or an idiot. Pick your poison!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

Ok pick 2 to start

 

hyde, leveon, gordon...

 

exactly...

Tremendous counterpoint. 

 

On second thought, I will drink my milk and go to bed

 

proceed

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, championship or bust said:

Like week 5

I agree starting him this week is risky.  I don't know what is going on in San Fran.  There's a chance they have a trade in place already and don't play him tomorrow.  However, to say he's not a "starting caliber player" is incorrect.  He is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you own Hyde or Breida or both the fundamental issue is there is nothing but uncertainty which means you cannot play either with confidence weekly.  There are no indications on usage. 

Trade rumors combined with hot hand coach speak simply means wait and see and be prepared to be surprised with the results. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think everyone is overreacting, reminds me of early in the offseason when Hyde was falling to the back end of the 5th round.

 

He had one bad week and there is a random trade rumor.  There were numerous trade rumors this offseason and Hyde settled in as the bellcow for the first 5 weeks of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

I think everyone is overreacting, reminds me of early in the offseason when Hyde was falling to the back end of the 5th round.

 

He had one bad week and there is a random trade rumor.  There were numerous trade rumors this offseason and Hyde settled in as the bellcow for the first 5 weeks of the season.

Id definitely play him this week unless you are really stacked at rb, but I think with Bowman getting waived and everythinf out of SF he is very likely to get traded sooner rather than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dakimbell said:

Id definitely play him this week unless you are really stacked at rb, but I think with Bowman getting waived and everythinf out of SF he is very likely to get traded sooner rather than later.

 

Midseason trades are so rare that it is very unlikely he is actually traded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...