elite

Carlos Hyde 2017 Season Outlook

I am sitting Hyde in my flex for McKinnon.  Shanny is just to unpredictable.  I am a Redskins fan but I can't sit and watch this game and just see Hyde sitting on the sideline with his helmet on taking 4 carries for 8 yards in the first half.

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Was referring to the tank job. Not Breida being JAG

The fact that you would bench a very good player for a mediocre one just because you want to do worse makes me lose a ton of respect. It's not about fantasy but that's a new low. Never saw other studs getting benched because their team sucked.

Just now, KuNiT21 said:

I am sitting Hyde in my flex for McKinnon.  Shanny is just to unpredictable.  I am a Redskins fan but I can't sit and watch this game and just see Hyde sitting on the sideline with his helmet on taking 4 carries for 8 yards in the first half.

I can.

Just now, Tomy said:

Hyde will be starter tonight ?

nope he got traded to the Oilers 

Because i don't know between him, aaron Jones and Duke Johnson i put on my starter...

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

I own both and Breida has looked like JAG.  He also weighs around 190 which is way too light. Hyde is 10 times better than him.

Other than the Colts huge tank job a few years back this is the most obvious one I've seen and it makes me lose respect for the coaching staff and organization.

It's ok to be a Shehawk homer (we are all fans), but the incessant bashing of a division rival (that you seem to be very worried about) doesn't contribute anything to these threads, not to mention do much for one's credibility. 

5 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

It's ok to be a Shehawk homer (we are all fans), but the incessant bashing of a division rival (that you seem to be very worried about) doesn't contribute anything to these threads, not to mention do much for one's credibility. 

I couldn't care less about the 49ers. Doesn't make it an absolute joke to bench arguably your best player just so you can lose games. If you think otherwise I'd check who the homer is.

Also, nice insult. +1 for originality.

Hyde is out and kamara is in as my flex , I fully expect to see hyde put up enough points to mock me from the bench

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

I couldn't care less about the 49ers. Doesn't make it an absolute joke to bench arguably your best player just so you can lose games. If you think otherwise I'd check who the homer is.

Also, nice insult. +1 for originality.

My apology. 

You will see from my past posts that I have been a advocate for posting real information and staying positive in tone where ever possible. 

I will do my best to follow my own advice in responding to your posts in the future. 

5 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

My apology. 

You will see from my past posts that I have been a advocate for posting real information and staying positive in tone where ever possible. 

I will do my best to follow my own advice in responding to your posts in the future. 

It's extremely frustrating to own a very good player and have the coaches bench him for no damn reason other than to lose. He doesn't fit their system just seems like an excuse.

24 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

To all you guys that benched Hyde????

They really got each other worked up.  After reading this thread yesterday I was half convinced Carlos was being deported.  Glad I walked away from the hearsay.

he got 1 yd td plungers.. i know points are points .. his 2nd td went to some1 else, overruled, and he went in

29 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

he got 1 yd td plungers.. i know points are points .. his 2nd td went to some1 else, overruled, and he went in

Saying he got goal line carries isn't a negative.

6 hours ago, Rolling Thunder said:

Finally, since the bogus firestorm erupted about Hyde in preseason, one thing has been clear.  While Lynch and Shanahan like Hyde very much, he will lead this backfield and have a future as a Niner only IF he executes the scheme as Bobby Turner expects.  He proved during preseason that he could do it, and hence they rolled with him.  Against Indy, he backslid.  Turner's and Shanahan's response was entirely predictable.  Breida saw more snaps.

Hyde can quell this new controversy all by himself.  He has the capability.  But he's operating in a system that isn't 100% natural to him.  He needs to continue to show that he has grown into and is reliable in doing what they need him to do.

If you start Hyde today over other decent options, it is because you have faith that he is willing and capable to accomplish the task at hand.  Simple as that.  

Personally, I'm banking on Hyde because he hasn't pouted or complained about the challenges that Turner has put   before him and the CS believes he's capable.  I could end up being wrong, but that's where I am at.

Qb has been terrible all season and today shanny benches his QB and gives hyde who has been the object of his coach speak the touches and gl looks. I sat Hyde for Kamara today because I can't figure this team out and it's shaping up to be a week to week headache. And I also own Garcon. :mellow: