elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

Anyone unable to watch the tb boston game?

Workin for me

Works now. Nvr mind

This wil be the last year I subscribe.This season has been nothing frustration,spinning circles and inept tech support that knows nothing about technology,they just read off a list.

Next season I'm sticking with the local games and avoiding the frustration.

They don't care about their customers and treat us like sheep.The problem is with their servers but they always blame the customers,despite numerous reports on the support site from customers stating that EVERY other streaming site on the internet works fine for them.

This wil be the last year I subscribe.This season has been nothing frustration,spinning circles and inept tech support that knows nothing about technology,they just read off a list.

Next season I'm sticking with the local games and avoiding the frustration.

They don't care about their customers and treat us like sheep.The problem is with their servers but they always blame the customers,despite numerous reports on the support site from customers stating that EVERY other streaming site on the internet works fine for them.

When you write this, and I understand that you are frustrated. Just one game of Football(soccer for you) in Sweden costs 15$ to stream, I get a month of Baseball games for the same price with higher qual, there is no way I could ever complain on MLB.tv

First year to use it, for the most part I enjoy...

My biggest complaint is that they have me blacked out in 4 local markets KC, STL, HOU, and TEX.

Does anyone else have multiple blackout teams? Seems ridiculous...

My biggest complaint is that they have me blacked out in 4 local markets KC, STL, HOU, and TEX.

It's hard to find a game that's not blacked out on a Saturday. BS. They need to work something out.

Living in northern virginia and they black out for the Orioles and Nationals. I get both on local TV though and they are so close to where I live that I really can't complain. I lived in Knoxville, TN for 4 years and it would drive me crazy that they blacked out the Reds and Braves there

I live in Taiwan, but couldn't purchase MLB.TV with my Canadian Visa card or I would have had Blue Jays games blacked out. That's one hell of a black-out region! LOL

I live in Canada but I don't get Jays games blacked out. Am I just lucky?

• Like 1

nope we are in the same boat! I only realized this last month since it changed this season. The Jays don't have an official cable provider anymore (for example YES for the Yankees, NESN for the Red Sox). It has been Rogers Sportsnet for over a decade but CBC airs some weekend games once NHL season is over and TSN has the rights to about a dozen games. So even though Sportsnet airs over 95% of the games they are no longer the sole cable provider. The blackouts are put in place to protect cable companies and luckily for us this no longer affects us.

• Like 2

nope we are in the same boat! I only realized this last month since it changed this season. The Jays don't have an official cable provider anymore (for example YES for the Yankees, NESN for the Red Sox). It has been Rogers Sportsnet for over a decade but CBC airs some weekend games once NHL season is over and TSN has the rights to about a dozen games. So even though Sportsnet airs over 95% of the games they are no longer the sole cable provider. The blackouts are put in place to protect cable companies and luckily for us this no longer affects us.

That's good to know. I had to go out and get a credit card from a Taiwanese bank just to get Jays games here in Taiwan when I first purchased MLB.TV from a few seasons ago. It just auto-renews so I never looked again at the fine print. Kind of ticked me off that I had to go through the hassle of getting another credit card just to get around the black-out. If there is any black out at all, it should be according to the IP Address you're using to watch, not by according to how you've paid for your subscription and where that originates from.

does anyone else experience freezing, especially as soon as a game loads up? that happens 100% of the time on my PC (never on my phone 'at bat'). and days like today, there's just been a lot of freezing overall, even after the initial load. only lasted for an inning or so today, but other days it's been bad at times. my phones never had issues streaming, ever; never freezes.

interesting, good to know. i never even tried jays games this year b/c i assumed they'd be blacked out here in toronto (they were last year). nice info.

another HIGHLY annoying issue with my PC version, is that when i'm doing PIP between 2 games, lets say I want to change the game in the top right corner to something else, no problem, but if i want to go back to that previous game, i simply cannot. basically if you change off a game, you can NEVER go back...unless you close the program and start up again. it's so friggin annoying. is that just mine or are all of yours like this too?

Is everyone aware that even if you don't have a membership, mlb.tv has a free game of the day basically every day? Watching games is the best way to stay up with players and teams and trends that pertain to fantasy.

I would never pay the $85/year they charge for a membership (it's worth about half that to me), but a free game every day is nice.

Today's game is Orioles at Blue Jays at 7.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/index.jsp?c_id=mlb

Is everyone aware that even if you don't have a membership, mlb.tv has a free game of the day basically every day? Watching games is the best way to stay up with players and teams and trends that pertain to fantasy.

I would never pay the $85/year they charge for a membership (it's worth about half that to me), but a free game every day is nice.

Today's game is Orioles at Blue Jays at 7.

http://mlb.mlb.com/m...ex.jsp?c_id=mlb

We landed on the moon too

• Like 1

It really sucks that you're blacked out during the Fox Primetime game. What sucks even more is that living in San Diego I can't see the SD-MIA game because we're getting the BAL-NYY game. That doesn't make any sense at all.

Hate blackouts?

If you dont want blackouts on your Phone/Tablet, make this your DNS Server:

142.54.177.158, 198.147.22.212

For consoles, make this your DNS server.

Just go to your network settings, go into the wifi youre connected to's settings and punch thoes in as your DNS server (in order)... Guarenteed youll never get a blackout again. And your internet runs just as fine as without it.

Theres youtube tutorials out there too if you want to do it step by step. And I forgot to say it above... You need to reboot your device once youve edited your DNS

Edited by KingBax

^^ Don't think this would work for Saturday Fox Games, as games are blacked out for regardless of location. Could be wrong though.

i'm getting some stupid long kit kat add come on DURING the games at times. there's no picture just the audio. but it's super annoying considering how long it is. what in the hell?!

^^ Don't think this would work for Saturday Fox Games, as games are blacked out for regardless of location. Could be wrong though.

I dont have the MLB.TV Premium, I just get the free game everyday... However, I did have NHL Gamecentre and I was able to watch NBC broadcasts and all Playoff Broadcasts, even though it was an American DNS. Its solid, trust me.

i'm still getting lots of issues with the advertisements playing sound in the background (not really background b/c it's much louder than game volume). getting very frustrated with this service lately. many issues.

I'd highly recommend installing AdBlock on Chrome. To pay $100+ for a service and still get bombarded with ads is ridiculous. MLB is doing just fine. It's like when I buy a movie ticket and end up watching Coke and car commercials for 20 minutes before the movie starts.