elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but does MLB.tv allow you to track fantasy players anymore?  I remember being able to set it up, but only for desktop and it worked pretty poorly, so I wonder if they've abandoned it or improved it 

On 3/28/2017 at 5:16 PM, midlip said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but does MLB.tv allow you to track fantasy players anymore?  I remember being able to set it up, but only for desktop and it worked pretty poorly, so I wonder if they've abandoned it or improved it 

It appears they've done away with this feature... which is upsetting given how i'm assuming most MLB.tv subscribers have fantasy teams 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 11:23 PM, elrey said:

TMO_MLBTVemail_01.jpg

11 hours ago, elrey said:

Great deal. Love having t mobile for this. It worked 

Directv carrying 25 MLB games in 4K again this year. Watched Cubs Cards last night in 4K- it was beautiful.

4/4 – Cubs @ Cardinals
4/12 – Dodgers @ Cubs
4/21 – Nationals @ Mets
4/27 – Yankees @ Red Sox
4/28 – Cubs @ Red Sox

13 hours ago, peelpub94 said:

Directv carrying 25 MLB games in 4K again this year. Watched Cubs Cards last night in 4K- it was beautiful.

4/4 – Cubs @ Cardinals
4/12 – Dodgers @ Cubs
4/21 – Nationals @ Mets
4/27 – Yankees @ Red Sox
4/28 – Cubs @ Red Sox

How did you find out about this and do you need to go to a special channel? 

I have DTV and just upgraded to a new 55" Sony Bravia 4k, would love to see this beast unleashed. 

11 hours ago, StevieStats said:

How did you find out about this and do you need to go to a special channel? 

I have DTV and just upgraded to a new 55" Sony Bravia 4k, would love to see this beast unleashed. 

You need a 4K Directv receiver: https://www.directv.com/technology/4k

https://support.directv.com/dtv-programming/4k-events

The Masters in 4K starts today at 10AM.

Is anyone else having issue with the quality of these games? I've had MLB.tv now for about 4 years, and this is the first year it has been hot garbage. Endless buffering and amounts of skips that make games unwatchable. 

On my PS4 games seem to be fine, but they're a hot mess on my computer. Any tips? MLB.tv support was worthless

20 minutes ago, adifazio27 said:

Is anyone else having issue with the quality of these games? I've had MLB.tv now for about 4 years, and this is the first year it has been hot garbage. Endless buffering and amounts of skips that make games unwatchable. 

On my PS4 games seem to be fine, but they're a hot mess on my computer. Any tips? MLB.tv support was worthless

Yeah it's been great for me on Roku but terrible on my laptop. Not sure why.

My second season with it and it has gotten better this year. For the price and what it offers you can't go wrong

It's much worse if you are relying on WiFi. Almost unusable on my laptop last year, absolutely perfect on Apple TV w/ethernet this year. 

the 50% off mlb.tv season subscription email just arrived, $56.49 for the rest of the season instead of full price of 112.99.

I'm having a lot of issues with buffering tonight, anybody else? I'm using a pretty old Roku but don't have problems with any other streaming TV app (Amazon, Netflix). Thinking it is their at at this point. 

On 4/26/2017 at 5:25 PM, Jesus Shuttlesworth said:

Thanks for the link,  looks like you need to have ordered it before or something...

I ordered it last year, and it still said I was not eligible for the promotion. I wonder what the requirements are.

50% off this weekend Memorial Day Weekend thru 5/29/17. $56.49 for the ROS.

I guess MLB.TV is not the MLB network on TV. :huh:

I love watching the MLB network. MLB central in the morning is great, and I have to say Lauren Shehadi is really hot! :wub:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SpecialFNK said:

I love watching the MLB network. MLB central in the morning is great, and I have to say Lauren Shehadi is really hot! :wub:

I love some Lauren Shehadi! Those damn legs! 

1 hour ago, eaglefly1 said:

I love some Lauren Shehadi! Those damn legs! 

1 hour ago, SpecialFNK said:

Image result for can't see shit captain

I'm blacked out of the Orioles/Red Sox games tonight? I live in Chicago. What the f---??

7 minutes ago, Mickey Donovan said:

I'm blacked out of the Orioles/Red Sox games tonight? I live in Chicago. What the f---??

It's blacked out on mlb.tv for everyone since it's being nationally televised on Fox.

• Like 1