elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

MLB.tv has been horrible for me this year as it keeps cutting in and out. anyone got any tips for getting the best quality from mlb.tv?

Tonight has been my first night w/it and it has been great. I would tend to think it has more to do w/your connection, perhaps you are still using a 56-k...? Ha ha just messing w/you, but I would look into that first.

I have only had it for about a week, but haven't noticed a problem. I would say its either your connection, or do you have enough ram or processor spead. I used my laptop some and had problems with it being very jumpy. but on my desktop it worked just fine.

Any one else have ideas???

sounds like a connection issue, possibly bad weather throwing it off? random loss of connection? problem with the service provider?

I used it all of last year and so far this year without any problems with it. Check the minimum system requirements, I think it takes up a bit of RAM, so if you run other programs while trying to watch it could be part of it.

Anyone else getting errors and it wont load for them? I am trying to watch the god damn game!

Not working for me, either! At what point does MLB start giving this away for free?

Do you guys just get a black screen? I was wondering if it was just my computer, but if you guys are having problems, maybe it's on their end. Was just going to cancel and get a refund.

I am getting a message that says "MLB.TV Mosaic Service is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon!"

What a waste of money so far.

I was having the same problems but now I can't even enter MLB.com....that said MLBTV has been great so far, worth the money.

I had it a couple of years back and it was awful! Never again. Better off paying for the MLB Package via your cable service.

Does anyone know how to set it up so that you can watch your home team on MLB.TV?

Thanks

Does anyone know how to set it up so that you can watch your home team on MLB.TV?

Thanks

make up a random zip code to some place where they only blackout one game

make up a random zip code to some place where they only blackout one game

when you are entering your billing info?

when you are entering your billing info?

I am in the philly area. Just tried this and it didn't work.

Put in a Minnesota Zip for billing and when they ask you when trying to enter.

Is anyone else's not even loading @ the moment? I'm trying to watch the Red Sox/Yankees game and its not doing jack sh-t! B)

MLB.TV is a waste of money...you guys could watch the games in decent quality online for FREE.

MLB.TV is a waste of money...you guys could watch the games in decent quality online for FREE.

when you start to tell everyone is when things like that stop working... B)

Would you care to elaborate on that?

Would you care to elaborate on that?

PM me for details.