elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

Side not, the Xbox 360 app...mine has subtitles for every game. Is this a MLB.TV setting or an Xbox setting?

This is an Xbox 360 setting, I fixed it if anyone else has this problem.

How did you fix that subtitle thing on the xbox 360? I can't figure it out for the life of me. Thanks.

If it's the same for netflix, it should be in the bottom menu where you click Play, Rewind, etc. At the end it should give options to turn subtitles on and off.

Are they doing the 1 free game per day for PS3 this year?

Yes. They are doing one free preview a day so far. Not sure how long it will last. Todays game is Detroit V. Min.

Side not, the Xbox 360 app...mine has subtitles for every game. Is this a MLB.TV setting or an Xbox setting?

How did you fix that subtitle thing on the xbox 360? I can't figure it out for the life of me. Thanks.

You have to go into your Xbox Settings --> Console Settings --> Display Settings then there will be a setting for subtitles. I'm pretty sure that's it PM if you can't figure it out

btw MLB Innings is currently on free Preview... Check it out... Dont know for how long.. I believe maybe till Sunday night i guess.

btw MLB Innings is currently on free Preview... Check it out... Dont know for how long.. I believe maybe till Sunday night i guess.

Yeah til the 7th, so Sunday. They usually do this every year, get the 1st week free. NFL Sunday Ticket does it too, get the 1st week free. Pretty nice and get's your into the spirit.

I finally gave in this year, just bought MLB.TV premium. Quick question, since I live in the Philadelphia area does that mean ALL Phillies games will be blacked out? Also, is there a feature for fantasy teams that informs me when my guy is up to bat?

I finally gave in this year, just bought MLB.TV premium. Quick question, since I live in the Philadelphia area does that mean ALL Phillies games will be blacked out? Also, is there a feature for fantasy teams that informs me when my guy is up to bat?

Yes. All local broadcasts are blackedout until after the game. On the PC you can set it up to follow your players with notifications.

I've had this for a few years, first on an app on my DVD player (yuck), then on the Xbox, and this year via an Apple TV.

While the PC is still my go to favorite, the Apple TV was flawless.

The DVD player was always changing the quality of the stream, the Xbox did as well, but not nearly as much, but the Apple TV has been amazing. (I also have fast enough Internet that I shouldn't have stuttering issues at all)

I told myself I would but it this year but changed my mind about 2 innings into the Yu Darvish game yesturday!

• Like 1

They don't do pitch by pitch condensed games anymore?

We need to petition to bring that back. That was the best where they edited the game to cut to every windup and pitch. They used to have both forms of condensed games 2 years ago.

You can't get a feel for the sequence of the PA in their result of the PA condesed game. A few years ago they used to offer both, 2 years ago they scrapped condensed games entirely but brought them back half way through the season when enough people complained about it. But now they have dropped the pitch by pitch condensed game. It's a shame, everyone should call MLB.TV (866) 800-1275 and ask for it.

Yes. They are doing one free preview a day so far. Not sure how long it will last. Todays game is Detroit V. Min.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my PS3, but it didn't have this season's schedule. It went to Oct 2012. What am I doing wrong here?

• Like 1

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my PS3, but it didn't have this season's schedule. It went to Oct 2012. What am I doing wrong here?

The app is not working right on ps3. You can read through the comments here http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/26/mlb-tv-returns-to-ps3-today/ to try some of the fixes posted.

I was just listening for about two hours on the gameday media section on CBS' site. Clicked on another game now it's asking me to subscribe. I paid for the league so I should get it for free, correct?

Quit the app and restart it. Should work fine. I been using it on the Ps3 this whole week.

Anyone who would like to be able to stream their local team without having it blacked out, purchase a VPN service that gives you an IP address from a location around the country/world of your choice. I have confirmed it working. Watching the Tribe on STO in my living room and have the same STO station up on my PC in my office.

You have to go into your Xbox Settings --> Console Settings --> Display Settings then there will be a setting for subtitles. I'm pretty sure that's it PM if you can't figure it out

Thanks sooooooo much!

is the free preview still going on? if so, how do you access it?

• Like 1

is the free preview still going on? if so, how do you access it?

Yes its still going on. You can go online at mlb.tv (The free preview is the Mets and Marlins game) or install the app on your xbox or ps3.

• Like 1

I hate that any game on FOX blacked out.

I'm in TX and I can't watch the Cards vs. Giants or the Yanks vs. Tigers. It's obvious we're going to get the Rangers feed in TX. Why can't it just black out the Rangers game and let the other ones go?

Lame.

• Like 2

I just purchased mlb.tv, and ALL the Fox national games are blacked out? There are 3 games in different areas that are blacked out right now - in san francisco, in texax, and in detroit, and I only get 1 of those games on my local fox-tv... That's annoying. Is there anyway to avoid that?

I'm in TX and I can't watch the Cards vs. Giants or the Yanks vs. Tigers. It's obvious we're going to get the Rangers feed in TX. Why can't it just black out the Rangers game and let the other ones go?

Lame.

You don't want to watch Voggel and his 25 pitch first inning...:(

I just purchased mlb.tv, and ALL the Fox national games are blacked out? There are 3 games in different areas that are blacked out right now - in san francisco, in texax, and in detroit, and I only get 1 of those games on my local fox-tv... That's annoying. Is there anyway to avoid that?

Yeah, move to Canada. Works for me!

• Like 1

Saturdays can be a bitch. Fox has a contract where MLB affiliates can't show games during certain hours, Doesn't even matter if Fox shows a game or not.

Some teams get around this by starting games 5 minutes early to avoid this if they aren't going to be on Fox anyway.

But Saturday afternoons can get real long with no baseball.

I have a way around it. If anyone is interested send me a private message.

I have a way around it. If anyone is interested send me a private message.

Pretty easy really/ Find a site that streams MLB games and is totally free to do.

Lame.

Yeah MLB.TV has been pissing me off this year with the blackouts as well as non pitch by pitch condensed games (which is by far their best feature). Let's just all keep calling and complaining about it.

Remember a couple of years back when they got rid of condensed games but brought them back at the end of May when everyone complained about it. They listen if we talk, just gotta call and voice your opinion.