elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

I usually stream through the blu-ray, but I've been watching on the laptop tonight with the Final Four on the TV. Managed to make the bottom thing disappear (shows a line of the game, play, ff, rewind, etc.) I don't have their stupid plug in that allows the DVR functionality, but I assume there's a way to get that back if I want it?

I usually stream through the blu-ray, but I've been watching on the laptop tonight with the Final Four on the TV. Managed to make the bottom thing disappear (shows a line of the game, play, ff, rewind, etc.) I don't have their stupid plug in that allows the DVR functionality, but I assume there's a way to get that back if I want it?

It's called NexDef, I think. Don't download it.

K - thanks. Wasn't planning on it, but nice to know I'm not missing anything major.

K - thanks. Wasn't planning on it, but nice to know I'm not missing anything major.

I tried to download that stupid plugin a couple times last year, it was annoying to download and never worked anyway

I don't think MLB.TV ever gets to 1080p. Seems like it caps at 720 and if I'm streaming a few games and downloading something I'll get bumped to 480.

It's been OK through the blu-ray, but I probably won't do that too often. I do try to make sure I'm not streaming something else or going nuts with other devices though...

Picture's much sharper on the computer though.

My 360 says it's always getting HD, i've got an 8 meg/s plan. I think you need 3-5 at least for HD streaming. The Xbox doesn't tell you what it's streaming in (720 or 1080), just has an HD symbol that's lit up when it's streaming in HD.

Anyone having trouble getting games to load? I downloaded the plugin and deleted it by mistake. I'm not sure if thats why it has stopped working. Real annoying. Was going smoothly too until recently.

Streaming on my PS3 is brutal. I hate not being able to check the box of other games without stopping the game you are watching. Last year you could see who was up too. Constant freezing and buffering.

They'd need to get it together

Streaming on my PS3 is brutal. I hate not being able to check the box of other games without stopping the game you are watching. Last year you could see who was up too. Constant freezing and buffering.

They'd need to get it together

I love watching on my ps3. I do couple it up with the stat tracker on yahoo so i know when the players on my team are up. Unless the indians are playing then i just leave that game on.

NexDef does allow you to watch the game using ballpark sounds only (which is a huge relief if you want to watch a game with annoying announcers on both feeds). Or, as I'm doing now for the Braves games, watching the game using the radio team's feed. So it's worth it, if you can get it to work.

I was finally able to get it to work by downloading the file running firefox in safe mode, then watching the games on internet exploder.

Anyone know why we can't see before the game starts. Why do I have to wait for the game to start to play the game on xbox/ps3?

Its been really laggy all night and some of the games didnt update on my galaxy note.

It looks like all of mlb's services went out including the iphone app, and the mobile website, but all is back up as far as I can tell.

Been having some issues with it tonight. Won't load properly.

Yeah, some games were working, but the late games weren't "available". I missed the 1st innings of those games. Then it is working, now.

Howd you make the bottom thing disappear? I can get it off for about a second, and then I'll put the controller down and it returns. It's been extremely frustrating so far.

After about 4:30 pm PT I could not get a single game to load.

In fact, I couldnt even get teh main page to show me what games were even playing. Still not working at all for me and its now almost 9pm PT

just fyi, MLB.tv is showing free games for nearly the whole league today, everything except ESPN's 8pm games

RIP Reuben...

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/05/mlb-tv-worker-dies-after-suffering-a-heart-attack-at-turner-field.html

Reuben Porras, an MLB TV worker, died on May 1 after suffering a heart attack in on off-field media room at Atlanta, Ga.'s Turner Field. He was 61.

The local cameraman collapsed before the Washington Nationals played against the Atlanta Braves. He was setting up for MLB Network, which is slated to broadcast the last game between the two teams on May 2, the Associated Press reports.

Lee Kuntz, Washington's head athletic trainer, and his assistant John Hsu were able to stabilize and initially were able to revive Porras. He was brought to a hospital where he died from the heart attack. The team learned about the death after the May 1 game started.

Is it possible to download games from MLB.TV to watch when you don't have an internet connection (like on a plane)? I'm flying cross country tomorrow and would love to download the Harvey-Santiago matchup and the Kazmir game from today to watch while flying.

Edited by 96mnc