elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

always wish i had mlb.tv so i could stream games on my xbox. must be pretty cool, eh

It is pretty cool. I just wish there was a player tracker on the xbox version.

• Like 1

that half off deal is pretty sweet! someone dropped a link on a different thread

2013 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Subscription $114.99 Discount: $58.00 --------------------------------

Total: $ 56.99

that half off deal is pretty sweet! someone dropped a link on a different thread

2013 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Subscription $114.99 Discount: $58.00 --------------------------------

I tried the link but I can't seem to get the discount price. Don't know why.

You can even click This Specific Link....the 9to5 toys doesn't work either.

the discounted price only showed up after i signed in.

maybe that helps

Called customer service about this deal. It is true. Catch was you needed an email invitation to get it at the reduced price. That is according to them

If anyone has a way to get the half off, please share. $57 is a hell of a deal if it works.

"watch streaming baseball in HD Quality. Supported devices include Xbox 360*, Sony PlayStation 3, Apple TV, WD TV, Roku, Boxee, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Windows and more."

any feedback on using these - I tried it out on my friend's Roku and it was pretty slick.

Also considering buying a xbox 360 or ps3-any hitches with these/which one would be better?

much appreciated.

• Like 1

anyone else getting annoyed + bored with that "Discovery - North America" commercial EVERY break between innings ?!?

That "coming home" song gets REAL old very fast !!

I can vouch it's good on PS3 and Apple TV. That said I prefer watching on my laptop because you can get 4 games at once. With PS3 & ATV, you can only do 1 game. If there's a way to do 4 at a time on either device, I haven't figured it out yet. I also haven't been looking that hard.

"watch streaming baseball in HD Quality. Supported devices include Xbox 360*, Sony PlayStation 3, Apple TV, WD TV, Roku, Boxee, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Windows and more."

any feedback on using these - I tried it out on my friend's Roku and it was pretty slick.

Also considering buying a xbox 360 or ps3-any hitches with these/which one would be better?

much appreciated.

Definitely PS3. You need to pay for a subscription for Xbox Live in addition to your MLB.tv subscription. Despicable.

• Like 1

Longtime MLB.tv/PS3 user. No complaints to speak of. Great quality, good service though it does have issues now and then but nothing significant enough to warrant complaint, and nice clean interface. Not as many "options" as when viewing on PC, but as I primarily use it to watch my Tigers play while I'm relocated from the area, it suits my needs perfectly. I've been using a DNS workaround (won't link it as I'm not sure the board's stance on such things; easy enough to Google though) and have never had a single regional blackout either, which is KILLER for apps such as this. I don't have an Xbox or any other comparable device but I gotta say that the PS3 experience with it has been nothing but positive for me.

much appreciated.

Definitely PS3. You need to pay for a subscription for Xbox Live in addition to your MLB.tv subscription. Despicable.

Yeah, it's despicable if you're buying the device without the intent of online gaming, but Xbox Live is a lot better than the PS3 network for online gaming. There might be other, cheaper devices that have MLB.TV if you don't do a lot of gaming. Boxee Box I know has it, and for a cheaper route Rokus and Apple TVs might have it as well.

Anyways, are we sure MLB.TV is getting rid of Saturday national blackouts next year? I have zero interest in this Reds/Phillies game.

• Like 1

okay i can only get radio feeds now today, these blackout rules or whatever are terrible

So the Pirates/Reds game is on, but isnt being broadcasted by ROOT(Pit) Sports today.. still cant watch the game due to a blackout. Doesnt make sense.. I should be able to watch Cincinnati's feed

So the Pirates/Reds game is on, but isnt being broadcasted by ROOT(Pit) Sports today.. still cant watch the game due to a blackout. Doesnt make sense.. I should be able to watch Cincinnati's feed

It's cause it's on Fox.

• Like 1

It's cause it's on Fox.

I get McCarver/Buck doing the RedSox/Yankee game. That Saturday blackout really sucks.

It's cause it's on Fox.

I get McCarver/Buck doing the RedSox/Yankee game. That Saturday blackout really sucks.

it's like Fox and the league have combined to create maximum torture for everyone no matter what they do, and calling it "Baseball Night in America" is a sick joke, we get less games than any other time of the week.

Anyone having issues tonight?

nope. anything specific not working?