ChasinDatPaper

Kendall Wright Season Outlook 2017

Uncertainty ... I like him and always felt like he could be a great pickup for an NFL Team/Fantasy Team ... Chicago makes me uncertain about his fantasy future.

4 hours ago, ChasinDatPaper said:

He just signed with the Bears. Anything to see here?

Nope.

3 hours ago, petekrum said:

Nope.

How about a Wright v Alshon gentleman's bet for '17...with no injury clause?

30 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Bold...I like it (not the bet so much as the bold statement).

What's your reasoning? 

25 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

Bold...I like it (not the bet so much as the bold statement).

What's your reasoning? 

I'm blaming the misfortunes of all bear wrs with the initials KW on the number 13...something will shake out now.

2 hours ago, psygolf said:

Spoken like a Bears GM ... Pace wouldn't put any money on it either. Eventually it will cost him his job though making judgements like that.

The only thing they have going for them is the run game. Howard and the oline are above average. Everything else is sub par. But if you are following the Browns plan to be bad enough to get top draft talents for a couple more years then build your nucleus that way the front office is doing a great job. Sign guys on the short term while the youngsters develop. By 2020 you might be a contender.  

3 hours ago, psygolf said:

Youre on.

1 hour ago, howlin' 2 said:

Spoken like a Bears GM ... Pace wouldn't put any money on it either. 

You do not understand the "understanding" that is between Pete & myself.

10 hours ago, zacharyringer12 said:

Will be competing with Markus Wheaton to be the WR3 after White and Meredith, most likely will have very little fantasy value

Hopefully White stays healthy, but his NFL track record says no. Wright isn't someone you draft, but you keep close tabs on him. White and Meredith are worth taking in the middle rounds.

48 minutes ago, psygolf said:

You do not understand the "understanding" that is between Pete & myself.

I didn't think it was a serious bet, something of an inside joke.

My point is if Pace keeps betting on adding "good pieces" will get them by he doesn't know the Bears fan base very well. A couple more years like the last one and somebody else will be enjoying his draft picks. Same for Fox. They better hit it big on the decisions this off-season. So far I'm not impressed. If they go defense@ #3 ,which they should, and  If Glennon looks worse than last year's batch (which he could) they better hope one of the top 5 QB rookies falls in their lap. Davis Webb is the best bet for the 3rd if you want to chance it but I don't think he'd make it either.

I put the Bears over/under @ 5.5 wins pending the draft. If they go QB early I'm betting the under.

4 hours ago, howlin' 2 said:

I didn't think it was a serious bet, something of an inside joke.

My point is if Pace keeps betting on adding "good pieces" will get them by he doesn't know the Bears fan base very well. A couple more years like the last one and somebody else will be enjoying his draft picks. Same for Fox. They better hit it big on the decisions this off-season. So far I'm not impressed. If they go defense@ #3 ,which they should, and  If Glennon looks worse than last year's batch (which he could) they better hope one of the top 5 QB rookies falls in their lap. Davis Webb is the best bet for the 3rd if you want to chance it but I don't think he'd make it either.

I put the Bears over/under @ 5.5 wins pending the draft. If they go QB early I'm betting the under.

Progress is being made on both sides. Keeping Fox is about the only move over the past 2 years that hasn't made sense, it's the main hang up that is keeping the team from improving quicker...my guess is that it is out of Pace's hands.

I came across this:

"Wright played under Bears OC Dowell Loggains when Loggains piloted Tennessee's offense in 2013. Wright produced career highs in receptions (94) and receiving yards (1,079) that season and ranked 20th among PPR receivers." http://www.draftsharks.com/shark-bites/36534/wright-needs-to-improve-route-running#sthash.X5TcbDdm.dpuf

What may be safe to assume is that if Wright can still stretch the field vertically, Glennon will be more than happy to chuck it down there. e; 

Edited by markrc99

Guy is a loser. Glad Tennessee got rid of his lazy a**. Dude was late to meetings, practices and just isnt that passionate about the game. He just left a good situation to a bad one in Chicago. Lol. What a failure of a scum this guy is. Haha. 

Looks like he has something to prove this yr. 

“What motivates me the most is I probably was the best receiver on the Titans roster last year, and I was playing like 10 plays a game,” Wright said, via Kevin Fishbain of Pro Football Weekly. “That’s how it goes.”

Wright, a first-round pick in 2012, doesn’t have an explanation for why he was phased out of the Titans’ lineup.

“That’s a question I can’t (answer),” Wright said. “Ask them. They’ll feel it after this year.”

Wright signed a one-year deal worth up to $4 million with the Bears in March.

Edited by ChasinDatPaper

meredith-white-cruz-wright-wheaton-marques with a potential QB competition, starting to look like a messy pass catching scenario  for those who draft bears fantasy palyers.

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

meredith-white-cruz-wright-wheaton-marques with a potential QB competition, starting to look like a messy pass catching scenario  for those who draft bears fantasy palyers.

Don't forget the td a game that Shaheen will catch 

Definitely worth a speculative add if you've already drafted, especially if you're going to stream a defense anyway (or still have a kicker on the roster).  Think he's the only veteran WR on the roster I have any confidence in. Don't think he's anything special, but could see a lot of volume as the most consistent option I see on that team.

4 minutes ago, jbshaw said:

Definitely worth a speculative add if you've already drafted, especially if you're going to stream a defense anyway (or still have a kicker on the roster).  Think he's the only veteran WR on the roster I have any confidence in. Don't think he's anything special, but could see a lot of volume as the most consistent option I see on that team.

do you believe in Mike Glennon or mitch trubisky?

7 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

do you believe in Mike Glennon or mitch trubisky?

Enough to have productive fantasy receivers?  Yes.  It's not like either of them is Bortles.  

Just now, jbshaw said:

Enough to have productive fantasy receivers?  Yes.  It's not like either of them is Bortles.  

Ya... I like bortles better than both of them by a wide margin. He's at least proven to be a reliable source of TDs.

Edited by grimsfield